NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

LadyAmira wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:10 am
Hi folks, can anybody tell me if there is a new version which functions with actual MT4s? Or can anybody change the code that it works? With that version I don't get shifted Renko charts. Thank you! :)
Hi, the version you posted works ok on mt4, just need to adjust the percentage from default 100% to your choice eg 12.5%.
aa rk4.png

stond wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:23 pm
Hi coders,
can you repair the indicator.
The indicator shows the fifth line that should not be there. Additionally, it shows it in inverted colors from the fourth line.

stond
Delete all the instances that go like this :
SetIndexEmptyValue(nnn,0.0);
where nnn is a number form 0 to 7

Hello everyone, can someone help me please. I would like to use a "Border" indi for optical reasons. Unfortunately it doesn't work, neither with the XARD system (XU-Borders indi) nor with the "toggle borders" indi from mladen. Only the button: OFF appears in the chart. The indicator itself is not loaded at all and then cannot be seen in the indicator window.
Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Dear coders

Please help me to fix this indicator AllclusterCCI divergence. It does not show up on certain timeframes. I really do like this indicator a lot, and I have spent a lot of time searching for it. Its a shame that this beautiful indicator only works on certain timeframes. I have also posted my request in anther thread (here: viewtopic.php?p=1295428191#p1295428191), in case if someone going to do duplicate work.

Thanks ever so much for fixing it for the benefit of many others too.
AllcusterCCI.png
AllClusterCCI Divergence_v1.0 600+.mq4
(156.26 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Indicator has NO ARROWS Showing

8 Replies 802 Views

by Alirx, Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:10 pm in MT4 Indicators

8 Replies
    2. 1 second chart creator for MT4

0 Replies 787 Views

by shaileshm, Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:11 pm in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies