NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

jerryjerry wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 am
Dear, coders
any one with a coding skills would you mind to add all a package of a alerts , please. I have tested it works well with my trading strategy. Many thanks further.
It is using a negative shift, which will cause it to repaint.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:56 am
jerryjerry wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 am
Dear, coders
any one with a coding skills would you mind to add all a package of a alerts , please. I have tested it works well with my trading strategy. Many thanks further.
It is using a negative shift, which will cause it to repaint.
Ok, I know it is using negative 22 shift but still i good for 700 pips...please do it any way if you are good willing thanks just have to grab your 700 pips and wait next signal

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:02 pm
jerryjerry wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:20 am

Many thanks for your kindness
hi jerry interesting version of bb................... what is the difference to standard bb & why u prefer 2 use this version instead can I ask?
What happened to our new friend Jerry. He came on here and asked for an indicator, then we never heard from him again!! :lolno:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:02 pm
jerryjerry wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:20 am

Many thanks for your kindness
hi jerry interesting version of bb................... what is the difference to standard bb & why u prefer 2 use this version instead can I ask?
Jerry be like
forex-free-indicators-thanks.gif
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:53 am
jerryjerry wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:06 am

Ok, I know it is using negative 22 shift but still i good for 700 pips...please do it any way if you are good willing thanks just have to grab your 700 pips and wait next signal
Try.
Hi MrTools

Can you explain in simple terms what "using negative 22 shift" means? does it repaint or .....?

TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:24 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:53 am

Try.
Hi MrTools

Can you explain in simple terms what "using negative 22 shift" means? does it repaint or .....?
It shifts the moving average 22 bars back, and the indicator uses a +7 shift on the Bollinger bands in it's calculations to draw the bands, which far as I know makes it repaint, but have been watching the arrows since yesterday and haven't noticed any repainting, so really not sure. Best to test for awhile before using real money with it.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:10 am
TSD ICEMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:24 am

Hi MrTools

It shifts the moving average 22 bars back, and the indicator uses a +7 shift on the Bollinger bands in it's calculations to draw the bands, which far as I know makes it repaint, but have been watching the arrows since yesterday and haven't noticed any repainting, so really not sure. Best to test for awhile before using real money with it.
Thank you explaining it, I put it myself on a 1 min chart and waited for the candle to close and then changed time frame and the arrow was still there so from what I can see it not repainting, unless the arrows disappear after a certain number of candles , but either way I have marked the candles and will change time frames after 10 hrs from 1 min chart to a 1hr hour chart then back to a 1 min and see it anything strange happens , will let you know the outcome

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 9112 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. TDI indicators for MT5

0 Replies 10745 Views

by Jimmy, Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”