Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Kiwi wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:17 pm
Cheers Bro,

After i realized that, i come up with another idea and the results blow me away.

I installed chaos on a one hour chart, set the multi TF to one hour and removed the slow WPR but kept the OB/OS shadowing, then in the same window install another Chaos over top and set the TF to four hour and removed the slow WPR but kept the shadowing as well then i set the fast to 8 and slow to 46. to make the four hour one a bit faster.
So what i end up with is four and one hour OB/OS shadowing on the one hour chart and when the two line up the reversal signal was even stronger.
It would have kept you out of the false one hour signals that i have marked with an X

EURUSD 2.png
Bro Kiwi,

Sorry to trouble you. Do you mind sharing screenshots of your Chaos settings, please. I got abit confused. Thank you in advance, bro.

Best regards,
SWicak

Cheers Bro,

After i realized that, i come up with another idea and the results blow me away.

I installed chaos on a one hour chart, set the multi TF to one hour and removed the slow WPR but kept the OB/OS shadowing, then in the same window install another Chaos over top and set the TF to four hour and removed the slow WPR but kept the shadowing as well then i set the fast to 8 and slow to 46. to make the four hour one a bit faster.
So what i end up with is four and one hour OB/OS shadowing on the one hour chart and when the two line up the reversal signal was even stronger.
It would have kept you out of the false one hour signals that i have marked with an X

EURUSD 2.png
That's really neat man, blown away! Can you upload that template for us brother? So we can all load it up and sus it out :clap:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

josi wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:27 pm
Thank you for your answer MrTools!
I think that is a very good idea - different traders, different approaches:
Some will enter when Stoch crosses 50, some will enter when Stoch enter OB/OS, some will enter when Stoch leaves OB/OS etc.
AND ONE WILL ENTER when fast + slow go in the same direction.
So, yes if you could colour the (outer lines when there is a) change in slope direction (hopefully in a colour that is good to see without destroying the overall and ongoing signal structure) that would be fabulous.
Added the line coloring for the slow histo outside line, will work on the arrows and mtf as time allows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
QSD, jt9696, cinare, mwaschkowski, Thangarasu, Skyold, rudiarius, josi, Mundu19, pipsquirrel, Mechkad, RodrigoRT7

Cheers Bro,

EURUSD 2.png
Very nice Kiwi,

Can you share your multi TF indicator?
The only version of MTF I have is from mrtools.
Attachments

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:26 pm
That's really neat man, blown away! Can you upload that template for us brother? So we can all load it up and sus it out :clap:
Hey Chu Chu and SWicak,

After yesterday experiment i come to the conclusion that maybe a faster 4Hr Haos on a 1Hr chart would give better signals than a 1HR haos on a 1HR chart at default settings. I don't recommended overlaying oscillator, so ill post the two MTF i have..

So set haos to four hour timeframe and change the fast WPR to 10 and the slow WPR to 48 and backtest this on a 1HR chart.
Chaos Visual averages 1.43.ex4
These users thanked the author Kiwi for the post (total 5):
RZAMK, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, charli, SWicak