Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am From Mladen

Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too
dmi_oscillator.png
 dmi oscillator.mq4 mladen 2016.11.20 #14190mladen:
Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too Also this version :This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage : on levels crosson zero cross and on slope changealerts are triggered according to color change choice

dmi_oscillator__2.png
I attempted to put this indicator on my charts but the window was empty, is there a setting which I need to change, I have already enabled DLL imports

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am From Mladen

Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too
dmi_oscillator.png
 dmi oscillator.mq4 mladen 2016.11.20 #14190mladen:
Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too Also this version :This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage : on levels crosson zero cross and on slope changealerts are triggered according to color change choice

dmi_oscillator__2.png
I attempted to put this indicator on my charts but the window was empty, is there a setting which I need to change, I have already enabled DLL imports

Devvasu525 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am Mrtools
Can you see check thise indicator...it is very good and accurate but its cfbprice option is not working.... Select any option but it doesn't show any change....please see in the matter... Thanks in advance
everything is OK in the indicator and without errors, changes in the price options slightly change the picture due to strong smoothing, such an algorithm

Devvasu525 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am Mrtools
Can you see check thise indicator...it is very good and accurate but its cfbprice option is not working.... Select any option but it doesn't show any change....please see in the matter... Thanks in advance
Just testing it and the price options are working for me top version using default price, bottom using close. Not much of a difference but there is a difference.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Devvasu525, moey_dw