NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

Devvasu525 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 am
Mrtools
Can you see check thise indicator...it is very good and accurate but its cfbprice option is not working.... Select any option but it doesn't show any change....please see in the matter... Thanks in advance
everything is OK in the indicator and without errors, changes in the price options slightly change the picture due to strong smoothing, such an algorithm

Devvasu525 wrote:
Mrtools
Can you see check thise indicator...it is very good and accurate but its cfbprice option is not working.... Select any option but it doesn't show any change....please see in the matter... Thanks in advance
Just testing it and the price options are working for me top version using default price, bottom using close. Not much of a difference but there is a difference.
GBPUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:55 am
Devvasu525 wrote:
Mrtools
Just testing it and the price options are working for me top version using default price, bottom using close. Not much of a difference but there is a difference.
Maybe i didn't notice it...thankyou for your time ... Thankyou sir

mrtools wrote:
mrtool u are coding superstar.............. i would like help can u plz make the blue section of mt4 adx a filled plzz?? it will looks so much easy 2 see the adx mountain
standard-mt4-adx-google-canvas-doodle.png

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:52 pm
mrtools wrote:
mrtool u are coding superstar.............. i would like help can u plz make the blue section of mt4 adx a filled plzz?? it will looks so much easy 2 see the adx mountain
Hey Moz,

I think Mrtools is pretty busy at the moment but here you go :thumbup:
MT4-ADX-DMI-indicator-with-filled-color-ADX-background.png
ADX Filled Line Added.mq4
(8.34 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 pm
moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Hey Moz,

OH DUDDDE.......... U SO QUICK & HOW U KNOW HOW TO DO THATS :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:01 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Hey Moz,

OH DUDDDE.......... U SO QUICK & HOW U KNOW HOW TO DO THATS :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
Mladen taught me how to add color filling to indicators.

Once upon a time I actually had the exact, same idea as you, and he was talking me through the process and then he sent me that ADX as a starting point on how to learn how to add color fill! So I've posted it in source code here as well so it can act as a starting point for you (and others) who are learning how to do some simple coding tasks :thumbup:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

mrtools wrote:
Devvasu525 wrote:
Mrtools
Hi mrtools.
Can you do adx extremum?
In order to reach its maximum values ​​on the current bar, it does not change them in the same way as a zigzag.
This will eliminate the flashing signal on the current bar.

mrtools, can you do this?

in the formula
+ DMI = EMA (+ DM / TR, Period)
-DMI = EMA (-DM / TR, Period) .High - Low - value of the current bar
High - Close [i-1], where Close [i-1] is the closing price of the previous bar
Low [i} - Close [i-1]
the value of the current bar for DI + must be high minus open, for DI - open minus low

true range for DI +: High-Open.
true range for DI-: Open-Low

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 4543 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 4901 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”