Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mohamedelsiesy wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:55 pm I know there is noway to get the the haos's mql4 version but is there a way to buy it, i know it's priceless masterpiece but i think i could made it more efficient.
There is a rule on this site that members do not ask for source code. Oh, and "... i could made it more efficient", that's cute.
These users thanked the author donut4popo for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:07 pm
One of the biggest mistakes trading novices make is that they try to generate as much information as possible from one chart by using many unnecessary indicators. The result is a chart full of lines, squiggles and all sorts of nonsense which gives the trader a conflicting story.
Such on-screen "fuss" confuses a new trader forcing them to open or hold onto unprofitable positions until the dreaded Margin Call is announced.
Hello Sirs/Madams. I have always been eavesdropping on this forum for a while and i have gotten some really nice indicators from here. You guyz are doing an angelic work.. Trying to help others help themselves is an attribute of an angel, so THANK YOU.. Now Back to the topic at hand, im really new at this type of trading system but i am eager to know more, i get alerts on strong buys and weak buys and the same for sell too but my question is this, Which Timeframe is the best to use this type of indicator and also can i use it for binary option?.. If you want to enter a trade how many minutes is good to start with?.. Thats all. I really appreciate any help that i can get.. Thank You Once again

LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr. Tools, coders and other members.

Thank you sooo much for this haos visual (mtf + alerts).ex4 indi. It's awesome!

I have 3 questions about this:

1. Is it possible to get only 1 alert for the entering and exiting the fast zones? Not on every bar when in a fast zone? Only the first bar f.e. would be great. Eventhough it will probably turn out to not be the best option for buy/sell. However, I can work around that...

2. Does anyone know of a good tutorial for this indi?

3. Is there a way to "inject" this indi into an EA?

I hope you can help... And, thank you so much again!

cinare wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm Hi Mr. Tools, coders and other members.

Thank you sooo much for this haos visual (mtf + alerts).ex4 indi. It's awesome!

I have 3 questions about this:

1. Is it possible to get only 1 alert for the entering and exiting the fast zones? Not on every bar when in a fast zone? Only the first bar f.e. would be great. Eventhough it will probably turn out to not be the best option for buy/sell. However, I can work around that...

2. Does anyone know of a good tutorial for this indi?

3. Is there a way to "inject" this indi into an EA?

I hope you can help... And, thank you so much again!
1) Far as I can see in the code it should alert only once if alertsOnCurrent = false.
2) I don't know of a tutorial but maybe there is one around.
3) Yes can be done using iCustom.

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:45 am

1) Far as I can see in the code it should alert only once if alertsOnCurrent = false.
2) I don't know of a tutorial but maybe there is one around.
3) Yes can be done using iCustom.
Thank you for your time and effort!
1. Do you mean the setting: Alerts on open bar true/false? I cannot find a alertsOnCurrent
2. I found ceveral, but none truly or this modified one. But I will test it in demo mode. Thanks
3. Thank you! I will check it out.

I have one remaining question if I may:
4. Is it possible to add buy/sell arrows to the haos - visual (mtf + alerts).ex4?