T3 Momentum

Continuing through the archives, this is Mladen's T3 Momentum as a standalone indicator. It hasn't been posted here yet as there are a few different variants already available but I'll post it here in case it's required.

As explained by Mladen on TSD:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

C0DE.19 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:26 am Hi mrtools,
anchored_momentum_2_1 indicator
mtf and zero line alert adding
thanks
Added the alerts and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, Deez, heispark, ionone, alexm, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫

Momenticks

Technology:
1) Exponential Moving Average by Tim Tillson ─ regarded as the best MA out there by TA experts.
2) Jurik MA ─ an adaptive nonlinear transformation
3) Deviation-Scaled Moving Average (DSMA) ─ by John Ehler: DSMA is a data smoothing technique that acts like an exponential moving average with a dynamic smoothing coefficient.
4) Using Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars: Close calculation with Best Formula
5) Volume-Weighted Price (psum = price/vsum) algorithm ─ an experimental one by mladen
6) Based on the original works of Totom Sukopratomo posted at Metaquotes
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
MaxTorque, rosalieone
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v Momenticks ─ A volume-weighted price linear momentum

Now... with anchored Momenticks (linear weighted price momentum ─ and based on the original works by mladen >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295395238#p1295395238 ).

Read more about Linear Momentum here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295353661#p1295353661

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
MaxTorque
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

uncle wong wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:32 pm Dear Mrtools,

This rate of change indicator calculates percent change of close to previous close in n periods: viewtopic.php?p=1295385451#p1295385451
Can you please add :
a) open to open
b) high to high
c) low to low options.

I would really appreciate if you can add this 3 new features to roc2 indicator.Thanks in advance.
Dear Mrtools,
Can you add open- high- low options to ROC indicator please ?Thanks in advance.

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 am v2v Momenticks ─ A volume-weighted price linear momentum
...updates

v2v Momenticks v1.11

You may attach this on your chart to have multiple instances of your desired options by changing the "Unique ID" parameter value

Just a reminder, this tool is about Linear "Momentum". This is not the usual trading tool wherein you buy or sell whenever it crosses the zero line level. More so, if you selected the Rate of Change (ROC) or the Adaptive ATR option. Hence, you may use this tool if you need additional technical insights for your own generated based line analysis (FA & TA).

Again, remember it is Linear "Momentum". It requires keen observation and attention to detail.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:50 am

...updates

v2v Momenticks v1.11

TDZ_Momentum.png

You may attach this on your chart with multiple instances with your desired option by changing the "Unique ID" parameter value

momentics_config.png

...Just a reminder, this tool is about Linear Momentum. Not the usual buy or sell signal tool when it crosses the zero line level. More so, if you selected the Rate of Change (ROC) or the Adaptive ATR option. Only use this tool if you need additional technical insights based on your own based line analysis (FA & TA).

Again, remember it is Linear "Momentum". It needs keen observation and attention to detail.

Momenticks.zip
Big thanks for your constant updates and contribution V2 :Fire:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
nathanvbasko
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎