DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Esteemed and talented Programmers,

Any chance of getting this indicator modified?

Would like a moving average added to act as a signal line.

As you can see it runs inverted on some pairs. Being able to have an input for it to invert so it is showing correct on all charts would be fantastic.

As a final request if you were able to add regular and hidden divergences it would be the most beautiful day for me!

Regards and thank you for your consideration!

Bleemus
CoeffofLine_true2.mq4
(2.49 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
Capture.PNG

Regarding coeffiofline indicator above I figured out why some were being inverted. Adding a simple minus symbol makes them all show properly.

Code: Select all

AY=(TYVar+(N-2*ZYVar)*ndot/M)/M;
      AIndicator=(TIndicatorVar+(N-2*ZIndicatorVar)*ndot/M)/M;
      if (Symbol()=="EURUSD" || Symbol()=="GBPUSD" || Symbol()=="USDCAD" || Symbol()=="USDCHF"
       || Symbol()=="EURGBP" || Symbol()=="EURCHF" || Symbol()=="AUDUSD"
       || Symbol()=="GBPCHF")
[b]      {cfl[shift]=(-1000)*MathLog(AY/AIndicator);}
      else {cfl[shift]=(1000)*MathLog(AY/AIndicator);}[/b]
      shift--;
     }
   return(0);

Mactormind wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 am
Hey guys, im still somewhat new to "changing indicators" so forgive my ignorance...but is it possible to get a push notification for this whenever price crosses it? This is a brilliant indicator when used as a baseline, especially when using Renko.
Looking in the code noticed it actually is the same as Mladen's adxvma, anyway working on a version to add price cross alerts.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:50 am
Mactormind wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 am
Hey guys, im still somewhat new to "changing indicators" so forgive my ignorance...but is it possible to get a push notification for this whenever price crosses it? This is a brilliant indicator when used as a baseline, especially when using Renko.
Looking in the code noticed it actually is the same as Mladen's adxvma, anyway working on a version to add price cross alerts.
Used the adx vma and added the price cross alerts.
AdxVma alerts.ex4
(29.04 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
adxvma alerts.png

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 pm
mrtools wrote:

mrtools any chance of adding full price options, please?

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 pm
mrtools wrote:

Thank you so much sir!! This community is awesome!

hi i was after some advice on Renko and how to use it - is it suitable for tech index sp500 and the dow?

i see you can add other indicators to it too ? do these have to be coded in or can you add them like your adding them to your normal chart?

many thanks

Ayrton wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:24 am
hi i was after some advice on Renko and how to use it - is it suitable for tech index sp500 and the dow?

i see you can add other indicators to it too ? do these have to be coded in or can you add them like your adding them to your normal chart?

many thanks
Renko can be used, just be aware that most Renko's I'm aware of repaint, so best to be careful with them, and yes you can add regular indicators like on a normal chart.

1. Similar Topics

1. TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

44 Replies 28091 Views

by rijay, Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm in Trading Systems

44 Replies
    2. Trend Following Scalp

3 Replies 2011 Views

by redwed, Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:49 pm in Trading Systems

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”