Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Here's one that was updated by Mrtools or Mntiwana some time ago that's missing from our site called the Oracle Move which is based on the LWMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average) with some additional mathematical tweaks which makes this indicator a strong trend trading tool for new traders who are looking for something simple and efficient.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Dimanche, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:28 am Thanks a lot Jimmy for sharing such a brilliant database of those rare moving averages. Could you please share the source mq4 file for the "Super Smoothed Average Trend 1.2"...thanks again
Welcome to Forex Station.

As listed in our rules, if no source code is posted we ask that you respect the coder's decision to protect their work from theft.

PS: As you are new here, please take five minutes to read our rules thread which clearly lists "No source code requests" :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:58 pm

Welcome to Forex Station.

As listed in our rules, if no source code is posted we ask that you respect the coder's decision to protect their work from theft.

PS: As you are new here, please take five minutes to read our rules thread which clearly lists "No source code requests" :)
Thanks Jimmy. I totally respect that....just a wrong assumption I made....my bad as a new guy in this amazing forum....thanks to you and all the coding masters