Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Hi amdudus.

Can you go through those last images in detail (analysis, entry points, TPs, SL, etc)? Because the more content you post, it usually confuses me even more. The more I think I'm close to understanding your way of trading, the more I'm getting to the conclusion that I don't understand exactly what you mean. I've just spent the last sixteen hours non-stop trying to understand every and each indicator (how should I use them, in which timeframes should I use them, in which pairs should I use them) and, by the end of it, I came to the conclusion that I didn't got out from where I've started. So can you please explain STEP-BY-STEP EXACTLY how you trade? Sorry for bothering you again, but it is really tiring and frustrating putting so much effort into getting this right and almost not getting anywhere. I hope you don't take this personally or in a bad way.

Sincerely,

Ryu Hayabusa.

RyuHayabusa wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:45 pm
Hi amdudus.

Can you go through those last images in detail (analysis, entry points, TPs, SL, etc)? Because the more content you post, it usually confuses me even more. The more I think I'm close to understanding your way of trading, the more I'm getting to the conclusion that I don't understand exactly what you mean. I've just spent the last sixteen hours non-stop trying to understand every and each indicator (how should I use them, in which timeframes should I use them, in which pairs should I use them) and, by the end of it, I came to the conclusion that I didn't got out from where I've started. So can you please explain STEP-BY-STEP EXACTLY how you trade? Sorry for bothering you again, but it is really tiring and frustrating putting so much effort into getting this right and almost not getting anywhere. I hope you don't take this personally or in a bad way.

Sincerely,

Ryu Hayabusa.
I understand you. I myself went through this. When everything gets confused. I want to send everything away. With their rules and systems.
Here we will do this: do not accelerate yet, give the brain a rest. Next - I publish two subsequent templates. The first on a black background is as simple as possible - one approach to trading. The second (on a white background), we will consider as professional, requiring a little knowledge and practice.
Choose what and do step by step.
Will arrange so?

amdudus wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:15 pm
RyuHayabusa wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:45 pm
Hi amdudus.

Sincerely,

Ryu Hayabusa.
Will arrange so?
Sounds good to me. Definitely patience will pay off.
Thank you amdudus

RyuHayabusa wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm keeping up with my studies while waiting for the new material and found a nice cheat sheet for Murrey Math Lines trading in regards to one o the main aspects of the method. Hope it helps!

Murrey Math Cheat Sheet.JPG

Sincerely,

Ryu Hayabusa.
Well, what can I do with you? I put a good material on Murray, either in Partizan or WORKSTATION posts. Find.

Leomart wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 pm
amdudus wrote:

Will arrange so?
Thank you amdudus
I will try to translate and put in a text file the method of trading "SNIPER X". The only trouble is that this is almost 2 hours of video in Russian, which needs to be translated and put in textual English. If you are able to bring sense to such material, I will drop it on the list for the group.
It is written, on the left:
Initial deposit
Right balance on the account after 1.5 months of trading during training.
In the center -757% per month.
0.png
0-0.png

Leomart wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 pm
amdudus wrote:

Will arrange so?
Thank you amdudus
I can lay out a strategy
Price Action - trading strategy without indicators on a clean chart
my friend, who has been consistently making this year.
This is his real method, and not an article from a magazine or a book on forex.
Where do we start?

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

797 Replies 124598 Views

by amdudus, Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 am in Trading Systems

797 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: WORKSTATION

484 Replies 94989 Views

by amdudus, Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:19 am in Trading Systems

484 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”