.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#181
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am
This is a step version of ehler"s optimal tracking filter(eotf), added a option to pre smooth it using a choice of 9 different moving averages, if you prefer the original simply set the pre smooth period to 1.
so accurate on H4 timeframes big big thx 2 u mrtoolz......... jeff......... pacois......... <3 <3 <3


Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#182
moey_dw wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:04 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am
This is a step version of ehler"s optimal tracking filter(eotf), added a option to pre smooth it using a choice of 9 different moving averages, if you prefer the original simply set the pre smooth period to 1.
so accurate on H4 timeframes big big thx 2 u mrtoolz......... jeff......... pacois......... <3 <3 <3
Absolutely. It's one of those indicators that really shine on the H4 timeframe and higher. You could use this indicator on it's own to swing trade trends on the H4, just wait for the close of each candle and jump in when it changes color and you'll be set. That's it.

Thanks and shoutout to Mrtools, Jeff and Pacois for their work on this tool over the past few days :clap:
Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter for MT4 Very Accurate Forex Indicator.png
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#183
global wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:53 am
Hi All,

I just came across this post on MQL5.

There the poster quotes that Mr Ehlers wrote in one of his books that, "the inverse fisher transform of the adaptive stochastic indicator gives clear and unambiguous indications of proper buy and sell points" and he posted Ehlers' code for that indicator. Ehlers bring science to technical analysis and based on what he wrote about this indicator it should bring more certainty to our trading decisions. So can anyone create an MT4 version of this indicator?

I've seen the Inverse Fisher Transform Stochastic and the Adaptive Stochastic indicators but maybe the combination of those two indicators as the "Inverse Fisher Transform of the Adaptive Stochastic" Indicator would give even better results. I hope one of you can make this possible. Thanks.

Attached is the Inverse Fisher Transform of Stochastic by Mladen.

Regards,
global
I did post the link to the post from mql5.com that contained the pseudocode but apparently it must have been automatically removed so here it is again.

Just in case the link is removed again, I attached the post with the pseudocode included as a text file.
Ehlers Adaptive Stochaastic Code.txt
(4.51 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#184
global wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Attached is the Inverse Fisher Transform of Stochastic by Mladen.

Regards,
global
Thanks for attaching the code! Hmm you've been a member here for some time now so we're hoping you understand that it's against the rules to post links. If you would like to share a file, please help us by uploading it to your post.

PS: If you're unsure of the Forum rules, please take some time to check them out here :)
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#185
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:11 pm
global wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Attached is the Inverse Fisher Transform of Stochastic by Mladen.

Regards,
global
Thanks for attaching the code! Hmm you've been a member here for some time now so we're hoping you understand that it's against the rules to post links. If you would like to share a file, please help us by uploading it to your post.

PS: If you're unsure of the Forum rules, please take some time to check them out here :)
Sorry about that Jimmy. I'll reread the rules and of course abide by them. Thanks for informing me.


Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#186
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am
This is a step version of ehler"s optimal tracking filter(eotf), added a option to pre smooth it using a choice of 9 different moving averages, if you prefer the original simply set the pre smooth period to 1.
Great indicator thank you very much mrtools
would you please add alerts to this indicator

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#187
GADEY wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:28 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am
This is a step version of ehler"s optimal tracking filter(eotf), added a option to pre smooth it using a choice of 9 different moving averages, if you prefer the original simply set the pre smooth period to 1.
Great indicator thank you very much mrtools
would you please add alerts to this indicator
Added alerts and the shadow.
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
(55.25 KiB) Downloaded 398 times
AUDCHFH1.png

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#188
How about deviation bands,? Then it would be like stand alone, I guess.
Oscillator version? Maybe good for signals, I don`t know, just a thought.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#189
mrtools wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:53 pm
GADEY wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Great indicator thank you very much mrtools
would you please add alerts to this indicator
Added alerts and the shadow.
mrtools,
can you kindly add arrow and mtf for this indicator??

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

#190
mrtools wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:53 pm
GADEY wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Great indicator thank you very much mrtools
would you please add alerts to this indicator
Added alerts and the shadow.
Would it be possible to add display type? (like with step vhf adaptive vma)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Jimmy, kiles9, mntiwana, Pointiac GTO, rain, xard777 and 32 guests