Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

chandes dmi
Mladen : It is adaptive,and since it is using rsi in calculation,decided to see what will happen if rsi replaced with rsx,here is the result,it is smoother,which was to expect it since rsx is smoother than rsi and that way some false signals are filtered out,so we have one more adaptive indicator here a bit improved

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:26 am DMI ADX histogram oscillator
Amazing work as always bro. Thank you for posting these up tonight :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mntiwana wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:26 am DMI ADX histogram oscillator
Hello mntiwana

Re 'DMI ADX histogram oscillator'; thanks very much for posting this indicator but I'm having the problem that it does not automatically update itself, it has to be manually updated?

I've attached a screenshot that shows that it is not updating as price action progresses.......

Best regards

Holmes27
Attachments

Holmes27 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello mntiwana

Re 'DMI ADX histogram oscillator'; thanks very much for posting this indicator but I'm having the problem that it does not automatically update itself, it has to be manually updated?

I've attached a screenshot that shows that it is not updating as price action progresses.......

Best regards

Holmes27
Yes,you are right,it is not refreshing with me too,sorry for inconvenience
let Mrtools to come and see the code
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 am
Yes,you are right,it is not refreshing with me too,sorry for inconvenience
let Mrtools to come and see the code
Try this one, just for information it wasn't using smoothing and mode so to avoid confusion removed them from the external parameters and made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Holmes27, Jimmy, 太虚一毫