NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#261
Cladi39 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:00 am
hello team , can you tell me if repaint when candle close? Thanks soo much.
Aside from repaint or not - on which arrow you will take trade/opn order if price going further on same direction
1.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#262
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:50 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:00 am
hello team , can you tell me if repaint when candle close? Thanks soo much.
Aside from repaint or not - on which arrow you will take trade/opn order if price going further on same direction
Yes that the way , thank soo much for reply. Anyway if someone can help me to confirm if repaint or not will be great.
Test-23456.png

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#264
Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:01 pm
Hello crew can you help me to confirm if this arrows repaint when candle close? I think Sidus v3 dont repaint. Thanks soo much in advance.
Yes Sidus v3 and up do not repaint,only early versions repaint,as per Mladen's saying
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#265
mntiwana wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:10 pm
Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:01 pm
Hello crew can you help me to confirm if this arrows repaint when candle close? I think Sidus v3 dont repaint. Thanks soo much in advance.
Yes Sidus v3 and up do not repaint,only early versions repaint,as per Mladen's saying
Thanks soo much mntiwana.


Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#266
mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 pm
Deez wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:32 pm
Hi MrTools,

Been watching this indi and it doesn't seem to repaint, just want to make sure...
Doesn't look like it will repaint to me, but to be sure maybe back test it on 1 minute chart.
How can I see in the mq4 or mq5 code, if an indicator repaints?
I use adding after a while a second time an indi on old mt4 strategy tester (CTRL R). Now you can't open templates there any more as many saw that many sold systems repaint even today like many of Toshko Raychev although they cost $ 1000.

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#267
friend4you wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:01 pm
mrtools wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 pm


Doesn't look like it will repaint to me, but to be sure maybe back test it on 1 minute chart.
How can I see in the mq4 or mq5 code, if an indicator repaints?
I use adding after a while a second time an indi on old mt4 strategy tester (CTRL R). Now you can't open templates there any more as many saw that many sold systems repaint even today like many of Toshko Raychev although they cost $ 1000.
Visual back test.

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#268
dear trader , i have find this two indicator , they are similar to precision trend but i dont know if they are good to create my trading strategy, and i dont know if its repaint, thanks to all :)
TD2.ex4
(3.54 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
TD3.ex4
(3.16 KiB) Downloaded 391 times

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#269
Giangyforex wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:20 am
dear trader , i have find this two indicator , they are similar to precision trend but i dont know if they are good to create my trading strategy, and i dont know if its repaint, thanks to all :)
Nothing to do with precision trend. Both are repainting (badly)

Re: Does this indicator repaint?

#270
mladen wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:03 am
Giangyforex wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:20 am
dear trader , i have find this two indicator , they are similar to precision trend but i dont know if they are good to create my trading strategy, and i dont know if its repaint, thanks to all :)
Nothing to do with precision trend. Both are repainting (badly)
thanks Mladen for your great support :) , if you know other indicator that work fine tell me :) i return to my study setup like this attached :)
studyhmaprec.png


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Non repaint bheurekso pattern indicator

      0 Replies 2021 Views

      by rated1984, Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:01 am in MT4 Indicators

      0 Replies
      2021 Views
    2. EATA repainter to non-repaint

      0 Replies 1290 Views

      by msthunder1, Wed May 12, 2021 9:46 pm in Coding Help

      0 Replies
      1290 Views
    3. EA to indicator possible?

      0 Replies 1081 Views

      by Nigenemo, Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:44 am in Coding Help

      0 Replies
      1081 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”