Re: Stolen, Renamed & Decompiled MT4 MQL4 Source Codes

As posted here last year Mladen & Mrtools's MACD BB code was stolen by some shitty company called http://nexgent3.com who renamed their version to "MACD BB Dots T3 Protrader" and is selling it for... wait for it... $25,000 USD.

Screenshot including chat with their sales operator.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
mtp, Ajiboyf, mr12323, moey_dw, appsoluxions, tvhh94
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

The list is long. Here we have the Half Trend indicator, renamed by Karl Dittmann to BuySell Arrow Scalper and sold for 250$ or something like that. Yes, it's the repainting version, but typical for the old Karl. The new Karl steals nrp-indis.

The best way to make an indicator unrecognizable is to use arrows or colored bars in the subwindow like the Nihilist BS on Forex Factory. I remember a two colored bars indi mladen and another member discussed on TSD what it could be. It was sold for 2,500 or 3,000$. I don't find it anymore. It was a simple EMA50 slope indicator with binary colored bars.

Hands off indis with strange or promising names or else you face reality like this guy on FF in thread of a renamed repainter (I guess everyone of us knows such situations ;) )
As a rule of thumb if an indicator looks fantastic and finds all the winning trades you can bet that it re paints.
I like many others have spent the weekend in the BMW showroom only to be disappointed on Monday morning.

Mart
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, mr12323

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 pm The list is long. Here we have the Half Trend indicator, renamed by Karl Dittmann to BuySell Arrow Scalper and sold for 250$ or something like that. Yes, it's the repainting version, but typical for the old Karl. The new Karl steals nrp-indis.
Excellent and informative post. Cheers bro.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 pm The list is long. Here we have the Half Trend indicator, renamed by Karl Dittmann to BuySell Arrow Scalper and sold for 250$ or something like that. Yes, it's the repainting version, but typical for the old Karl. The new Karl steals nrp-indis.

The best way to make an indicator unrecognizable is to use arrows or colored bars in the subwindow like the Nihilist BS on Forex Factory. I remember a two colored bars indi mladen and another member discussed on TSD what it could be. It was sold for 2,500 or 3,000$. I don't find it anymore. It was a simple EMA50 slope indicator with binary colored bars.

Hands off indis with strange or promising names or else you face reality like this guy on forex factory in thread of a renamed repainter (I guess everyone of us knows such situations ;) )
Tobi
Yes man,that is what we all trying to make aware users (old/new) what is happening around here and what are the best choices to be safe,when working on and forming their strategies,at least traders are certainly secure from one side (code/tools wise)
this is what we can do for the moment - :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:08 pm As posted here last year Mladen's MACD BB code was stolen by some shitty company called http://nexgent3.com who renamed their version to "MACD BB Dots T3 Protrader" and is selling it for... wait for it... $25,000 USD.

Screenshot including chat with their sales operator.
EURUSDM15.png
Bb macd nrp-mtf alerts.ex4
wtf :wtf:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mntiwana wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm
Tobi
Yes man,that is what we all trying to make aware users (old/new) what is happening around here and what are the best choices to be safe,when working on and forming their strategies,at least traders are certainly secure from one side (code/tools wise)
this is what we can do for the moment - :)
regards
Yes, this good half-trend or Ozymandias was few years ago a very popular indicator on mql4 market like the $199 version of PZ Lopez Trend (most repaint one bar, the band devation can be changed now, lol). You can see it on tests or videos if there are just few settings (1-4) to choose of. The posted versions all work.
Even here they show only volatile markets.

friend4you wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:51 pm
Yes, this good half-trend or Ozymandias was few years ago a very popular indicator on mql4 market like the $199 version of PZ Lopez Trend (most repaint one bar, the band devation can be changed now, lol).
Is PZ Lopez a stealer too............. i thought his stuff was legit................. :shock:
learn many things new every day here
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:22 pm
Is PZ Lopez a stealer too............. i thought his stuff was legit................. :shock:
learn many things new every day here
PZ has normally good indicators, that also do not repaint, but sometimes even they can't resist and they don't invent the wheel new. Even their trend trading system seems to be similar to a just more colorful supertrend.