Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

parkin1947 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:10 am Dear colleagues ! About a year ago I got a very promising indicator, but its potential is strongly reduced by silence. The funny thing is that both are found on the Internet option include a complete alarm set. However, in reality, no sound, no punsh notification to failed. Compiling under the old build did not solve the problem. The errors during compilation nor in the new nor in the old build is not defined. Can anyone solve this mystery ?
Did some minor changes, just got an alert from it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
AlexLoco, Jedidiah

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello,

Found this Engulfing Alert indicator, great indicator, but I’ve got atleast two issues with it... The alert goes off for every single time frame regardless changing the time frame on the visualization tab, and it's not giving the symbol in a case where you have multiple pairs.

As I don't really have much coding experience, and know-how, I was wondering if someone could edit this indicator so that the alert happens only on the indicated timeframes, and also shows which pair the alert happens.

Thanks.