Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

silvabizhub wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 am Searching for the ptl indies, so many trades but how to filter them correctly for 5 minutes expiry is hard enough - this is just a mere idea i came up with, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't work so well (in ranging markets), someone may need to fine tune the indies on this- :idea:
Mladen indies.PNG
PTL (perfect trend line) indicators are at "Trend Indicators" thread - here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472182
then,guys it is some strange formula "5 minutes expiry" let the trade go till it is in your favor and cut it when opposite signaling,what and why 5 minutes expiry
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 pm
PTL (perfect trend line) indicators are at "Trend Indicators" thread - here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472182
then,guys it is some strange formula "5 minutes expiry" let the trade go till it is in your favor and cut it when opposite signaling,what and why 5 minutes expiry
Binary options work on expiration, you decide first amount and time before, 1 minute 2 minutes 3 minutes 5 10 15 20ecc ..
Attachments

follow the method of The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck rules, i tested in m1 with 5min expiry results in demo..
i also watch MA, tma trend and PIVOT R/S 1/2 .... points.... in MT4
share the results .
Thanks to ikamos, sherck to made this strategy... :clap:
also thanks to RpulsT to give me helps to improvde the method in MT4.. ;)

share knowledge who needs and learn knowledge who has more :thumbup: and avoid arugments..... :thumbdown:
total 13trades made
1 -lost
1 -neutral
11 -wins. :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi