Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Sanni123 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 pm Is there an MTF version of this indicator, I have tried changing fractal period to represent high time frames, its not the same.
Thanks
Sanni123, added mtf and made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Jimmy, navid110, Lodi, Jagg, rosalieone, TEAMTRADER, Amunra5, AnCapFX, thomdel, xard777, iPar, Sagiv, Jedidiah

Dimitri wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 pm
Dear MrTool,
Thank you for the MTF version of the indicator .... I would also like to ask, if possible, to make appear the "value of each line" in the buffer window ... ???
Your help is appreciated ........
Best Regards
Dimitri
Dimitri

Those are objects
Their values can not be stored in buffers
Use object names to get values for each object

Dimitri wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:23 pm Dear Mladen,
Thank you for your kind and informative reply ... I have not the necessary coding knowledge, that is why my approach is from the user side ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
Dimitri

For cases like that the usual way is to use ObjectGetValueByShift() or ObjectGetValueByTime() functions
In any case you have to know the name of the object and then it is more or less easy

mladen wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:46 am

Dimitri

For cases like that the usual way is to use ObjectGetValueByShift() or ObjectGetValueByTime() functions
In any case you have to know the name of the object and then it is more or less easy
Dear Mladen,
Thank you again for your reply and explanation ... Although i have a "silly" question at this point ... Why these "functions-calculations" cannot be included within the indicator ... ???
Thank you again for your patience ... !!!!
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:20 am Dear Mladen,
Thank you again for your reply and explanation ... Although i have a "silly" question at this point ... Why these "functions-calculations" cannot be included within the indicator ... ???
Thank you again for your patience ... !!!!
Best Regards
Dimitri
Dimitri

Those functions have meaning if you want to check the value of an object
Imagine what would go on if you wanted to place future values of the trend line in a buffer and those values extend to infinity. Or when lines overlap in time. Those functions are accessible from any code and do not need to be included in the original code at all. As I have explained : all you have to know is the object name that you want to check and you can use the function from any code (indicator, EA or script, does not matter)

mladen wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Dimitri

Those functions have meaning if you want to check the value of an object
Imagine what would go on if you wanted to place future values of the trend line in a buffer and those values extend to infinity. Or when lines overlap in time. Those functions are accessible from any code and do not need to be included in the original code at all. As I have explained : all you have to know is the object name that you want to check and you can use the function from any code (indicator, EA or script, does not matter)
Dear Mladen
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation, it is very important to have the "knowledge" ... is the only way to have controlled results ... it seems that there could be interesting Entry Points, but must be checked the lines behavior and reason of drawing in real time ...
Wish you all the Very Best
Dimitri