Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Hi Mladen,
I am in some serious trouble here and need your help desperately. Not sure if this is the right thread but a) I just got delivery for a multiple monitor system in pursuit of my chaos project (i.e. to start trading the model). b) Problem is the system came loaded with windows 10 and these two critical (to me) indicators will not work (please see attached DZ_Fisher Transform NRP and Fisher Transform NRP) and I do not know what to do - tried everything gone to every site with anything to say about windows 10 and MT4 but no way out please help me out here (in fact all the DZ indicators do not work with my windows 10 and MT4 1090).

Thanks so much in advance.

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:44 am Hi Mladen,
I am in some serious trouble here and need your help desperately. Not sure if this is the right thread but a) I just got delivery for a multiple monitor system in pursuit of my chaos project (i.e. to start trading the model). b) Problem is the system came loaded with windows 10 and these two critical (to me) indicators will not work (please see attached DZ_Fisher Transform NRP and Fisher Transform NRP) and I do not know what to do - tried everything gone to every site with anything to say about windows 10 and MT4 but no way out please help me out here (in fact all the DZ indicators do not work with my windows 10 and MT4 1090).

Thanks so much in advance.
Please read this thread : [urlhttps://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?f=578462&t=8472297]Metatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix ...[/url]

mladen wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:00 am Please read this thread : [urlhttps://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?f=578462&t=8472297]Metatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix ...[/url]
Mladen,

I have never been so grateful. Thank you very much - what looked to me like an insurmountable problem was resolved so readily by you. Really thankful - cheers.

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:05 am Mladen,

I have never been so grateful. Thank you very much - what looked to me like an insurmountable problem was resolved so readily by you. Really thankful - cheers.
Even though I would prefer that MQ finally admits and solves those issues, glad that we can help at least a bit with that ugly bug

alanmia wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 am Hi all, thanks for a great site.
Can some please direct me to the dynamic zone value chart indi with dll, i attach a pic.
There are more variations of DZ Value chart indicators that is not single one indicator and that picture is not clear (without parameters) ,will be posted all versions here step by step
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:37 am
There are more variations of DZ Value chart indicators that is not single one indicator and that picture is not clear (without parameters) ,will be posted all versions here step by step
Hi alanmia
As you explained in pm,here is "Dynamic zone value chart - choosable symbol & alert & arrows nmc"

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

marwilli wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:18 pm

dear mntiwana,
which two indi are in the first subwindow? Please it is possible to share them?
regards Markus
Aside from the guidance help by MLADEN regarding FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line) indicator is in that window - i guess what attract you,is "SRSI" (slow rsi) that is applied on same window,posting here