Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sorry for my English
want to check the idea of each but not the time.it is necessary to alter the signal in the indicator .
he sells a plus with it .I don't have time to sit at the computer .
the screen is painted where you have to honk the arrow (that would be in the buffer was not on the chart).
The meaning is send the trend on the bottom color red price from the bottom ,
further, when price crossing from the bottom to the top line of the indicator to give a buy signal(only the first time the rest of the breaking is not taken into account.)
sell signal if the indicator upward (blue)price is higher when it crosses the price
from the top to the bottom of the sell signal.
in the screenshot shows how it should look .
if you change the signal you can check quickly ,he did it as the first lot.
on the chart have to be the price line (not bars or candles).
Wrote as I was told. if anyone is interested in the result help .
Thank you all.

JADragon3 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am

Yes , I am still looking for a horizontal grid maker. I did find the one I was looking for. Remembered that it was hiding in the marketplace not the code base. You can set the levels and then slide the main line to any digit you would like and the whole grid will adjust. If you have another one that is worth a look , I would be interested.
Can you please post the link for the grid maker u found on the marketplace? I am also looking for such a grid maker. Thank you.

Sergey wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 pm sorry for my English
want to check the idea of each but not the time.it is necessary to alter the signal in the indicator .
he sells a plus with it .I don't have time to sit at the computer .
the screen is painted where you have to honk the arrow (that would be in the buffer was not on the chart).
The meaning is send the trend on the bottom color red price from the bottom ,
further, when price crossing from the bottom to the top line of the indicator to give a buy signal(only the first time the rest of the breaking is not taken into account.)
sell signal if the indicator upward (blue)price is higher when it crosses the price
from the top to the bottom of the sell signal.
in the screenshot shows how it should look .
if you change the signal you can check quickly ,he did it as the first lot.
on the chart have to be the price line (not bars or candles).
Wrote as I was told. if anyone is interested in the result help .
Thank you all.
Half Trend indicator having its own way of calculation,at the current state of half trend you can not do that - but there is one Averages version (illustrated in picture) ,that doing that same exact as you described as per my poor knowledge - experts can better help you
anyway for half trend you needs to smooth the price line
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

JADragon3 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am

Yes , I am still looking for a horizontal grid maker. I did find the one I was looking for. Remembered that it was hiding in the marketplace not the code base. You can set the levels and then slide the main line to any digit you would like and the whole grid will adjust. If you have another one that is worth a look , I would be interested.
can you make more clear or short name of your idea..! Are you looking to resize the chart by right-clicking in the margin to the right of the chart, and dragging the mouse up or down accordingly ?
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi