Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

DSS emaa
Double smoothed stochastic that using ema adaptive instead of regular ema for smoothing and that way the smoothing is adaptive , not the dss calculation it self - with 20 prices - line width and alerts
PS : it is best to use a bit longer periods for smoothing - adapting make it too fast,when usual short smoothing periods for DSS are used
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I'm looking for just a regular Stochastic, but with MTF, bull/bear slope coloring, and single line option, in MQ4.

I tried looking in the Master Pack but couldn't find anything like this. Although I likely missed something... there's so many indis in there it's a little overwhelming haha.

As always any help is very much appreciated :)

zzleepy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 am I'm looking for just a regular Stochastic, but with MTF, bull/bear slope coloring, and single line option, in MQ4.

I tried looking in the Master Pack but couldn't find anything like this. Although I likely missed something... there's so many indis in there it's a little overwhelming haha.

As always any help is very much appreciated :)
Try using this : recursive smoothed stochastic and use depth 1

Re: Dss + quantile bands ...

mladen wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 pm Double smoothed stochastic + quantile bands

dss + quantile bands.png
Thanks to FS experts for such a fantastic tool,almost adjustable in every situation - and it having universal fitting capability,once set enough to any and every next TF
may be some possible newest price addition make it more cooperative
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.