PLEASE HELP CODE THE INDICATOR

please kindly help me code this indicator .... it is based on quarter theory principle that divides each 1000 pips range into 4 zones of 250 pips each then creat a 75pips hesitation line up and down of the each 250 pips line drawn earlier ... between 2, 75pips- line is divided by the half line as shown in the pics above ..

in summary ,

1000 pip range is divided into 250pips quarters
each 250 pip range is divided into 2 of 125 pip line = center line
each of the 250 pip line is guided be 75 pips line up and down.
Attachments
quarter theory preview quarter theory preview
Trading is deceptive easy...... Play save

Re: PLEASE HELP CODE THE INDICATOR

mladen wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 pm Check this : https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295358843
Or the attached

mano rounder.png
thanks for the prompt response.... however i will love to say as much the attached indicator is fantastic , i will be glad to have some twick to have the one i discribed or have the atached indicator modify from shades to lines .....

thanks

cfanfx wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:13 pm thanks for the prompt response.... however i will love to say as much the attached indicator is fantastic , i will be glad to have some twick to have the one i discribed or have the atached indicator modify from shades to lines .....

thanks
Combine two or more instances and you can get any combination you want

cfanfx wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:13 pm thanks for the prompt response.... however i will love to say as much the attached indicator is fantastic , i will be glad to have some twick to have the one i discribed or have the atached indicator modify from shades to lines .....

thanks
if i have anyone ready to code this indicator for a fee , i am ready ..... please come on board .... thanks