Re: Metatrader 4 Build 1090 issue(s) ...

mladen wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 1:53 am

What does that request has in common with this thread?
Please do not flood the forum - that will not change anything - it just might have an opposite result from what you are assuming
mladen/ mntiwana
could you please delete my post whcih is in wrong location here i posted and related link. i didnt seen the deletion option to delete from my side to avoid new or others confusing the topic.. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mladen wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm Since it is repeating itself over and over, here is a description and a "fix" for one of the nasty bugs of build 1090 of mt4

From time to time you will have a case that you attach an indicator to a chart and nothing is display. If you open the data window, you shall see that the data is at correct places, but nothing is displayed on the chart

To fix : edit the code - change anything (random change will do) - compile the code - undo the change you did (reverting to the original code) - compile again. It will display
Hey thanks, now it works with RSX Vidya, what a strange bug.

maxbox wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:59 am Please could you tell me what is wrong, I do not know anything about programming.
Thanks in advance

Max
Max

No idea. Frankly I could help if you could show us examples that that indicator worked at any time and that it was of some benefit. But working on some code that produces nothing as a result is not something that that falls naturally into my interest paths. Sorry