Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

chirvasamar wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 6:58 pm Hello, Mntiwana!
Is it possible to add arrows when changing color?
I think would be much easier to see from a glance on chart which settings would fit better to a trading system.
Thank you!
Chirvasamar, added arrows to the adxm 2 alerts version and made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
myrelax82, 太虚一毫

Upgraded version of ADXm ...
- major change is that I started making all the functions I am using mt4 and mt5 compatible at the same time. This indicator is using code that will work without any change in metatrader 4 as well as in metatrader 5. There is no slowdown in the code execution though. This way, whatever the Gods decide, the transition should be much easier and there should be no too much issues

I sincerely recommend to all other coders to do the same thing - lowered stress levels can help us all to continue doing what majority of us do - trade - without too much consideration what will happen to mt4 or mt5
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 4):
Lodi, 太虚一毫, myrelax82, Jedidiah

Wilders Adx mtf 2.01
The version is upgraded short code and mtf - Wilders DMI (ADX) and built in ADX capability - usual prices - level and show only DMI options -partially user friendly
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.