Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

averages confidence bands histo alerts lines mtf
Thanks to MRTOOLS for upgrading this version of Averages confidence bands histo
new additions in this toy - 20 prices - arrows replaced with Vlines complete package (vertical lines) - mtf and alerts - every thing user friendly for now - the last version of its series versions - currently one update/upgradation posted by MLADEN :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear experts,
My request is possibly too humble but do you know what MA indicator I should seek if I wish to have alerts when price touches an SMA with options to adjust shift and period? I want to duplicate Hurst's FLD and have it alert when price touches the line from above or below. MQ default indicator would be sufficient but of course it has no alert functions.

scarletPip wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:38 pm Dear experts,
My request is possibly too humble but do you know what MA indicator I should seek if I wish to have alerts when price touches an SMA with options to adjust shift and period? I want to duplicate Hurst's FLD and have it alert when price touches the line from above or below. MQ default indicator would be sufficient but of course it has no alert functions.
Can you explain with illustration picture for to better and or exact understand what you asking for
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

scarletPip wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:38 pm Dear experts,
You cannot duplicate the Hurst Future Line of Demarcation with an average