Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

zzleepy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:23 am Was curious about the MTF possibilities with this indi. Tried loading it on a blank chart; sub window opens but for some reason the indi wont appear. No error messages in the experts tab. Every other indi I've downloaded from this forum has worked fine for me. Any idea what the problem could be?
Can you post the indicator,not working with you
as those are 2 different version of the same - one with regular rsx and second smoothed rsx
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana, here's the indi. Not sure if it's the newest version of it (if there's a newer one feel free to post).

mladen, I'm severely coding challenged lol I've never done anything coding-related ever, only trading for me. Your solution in the bug post sounds super simple but I don't even know where to begin/googling didn't help lol.

Any chance either of you could post a recompiled version? If that's all it would take for it to work.

zzleepy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:13 am mntiwana, here's the indi. Not sure if it's the newest version of it (if there's a newer one feel free to post).

mladen, I'm severely coding challenged lol I've never done anything coding-related ever, only trading for me. Your solution in the bug post sounds super simple but I don't even know where to begin/googling didn't help lol.

Any chance either of you could post a recompiled version? If that's all it would take for it to work.
Hi zzleepy
this is a upgraded version of previous ones
posted here - at belonging thread
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295356127
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

zzleepy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:19 am mntiwana, I tried the version you posted. Still not appearing on my chart, and I have no idea how to recompile code or anything like that... I'm pretty useless with anything coding related lol
At the post i refer you - there is ex4 file format (compiled)