Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

salexes wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 pm Dear mladen, mntiwana and mister tools could somebody of you make a mql5 version of the "Trend direction and force" indicator.
All the indicators I use in my strategy I have as mt5 indicators now, except the above mentioned. It would held me a lot!

Thanks best regards and a wonderful Sunday,
Salexes
Salexes, taking baby steps, this is what I have so far(THANKS to Mladen for his help with the absHighest function), working on the coloring and the mtf.

ps) the plan is to have the histo like the latest mt4 version along with the colored lines something we are not able to do in mt4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Lodi, 太虚一毫

Thank you so much, this is perfect!

Do you know if there are MT5 Divergences indicators already? Tried to check old forex-std. But since it is migrated to the mql5 forum it is such a mess to find stuff.

I mean something like this:
I found similar indicators for MT4 but it seems there is only this payed one for mt5.

regards,
salexes
Attachments

mladen wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 1:48 am Isn't that metatrader 5 version?
Everytime I try to post the link it makes an image attachment out of it. In reallity i posted a link to mql5 market where someone has an divergence indi for sale, and I was looking for a similar one.

Divergence Convergence for MT5 indicators that is the name of it on the market. (trying to short the link now so it does not get converted to image again:

Now if there is no divergence indi like this one freely avaiable for mt5, I hoped that someone could do it here but if that is to time consuming I thought it would be enough if someone could just convert this RSI Divergence MT4 version (see attachement) to MT5, then I could try to use that as a base and convert the rest of the mt4 indicators to mt5, I just need this one converted, then I think I should be able to create the other divergence mt5 indis based on that one source file. (at least I will try)

regards,
salexes