Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mladen wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 5:36 pm "MBFX system" is simply renamed regression channel - that has nothing to do with "center of gravity" and it never had
Please use some of the free (and open code) regression channels instead

PS: regression analysis is recalculating. It can not be made non-recalculating. More information on regression analysis can be found ere : Regression analysis ...
As always thanks sir Mladen for the enlightenment... However, please Can you recommend a better free open source regression channel with alert for upper and lower bands?
Regards Kratos

Kratos wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 5:58 pm Thanks, just downloaded I'll experiment and feedback.
Dearest mladen, Mrtools, I found a way to combine the regression channel and mbfx but I like my screen clean. Please can an alert be added when price touches the upper and lower bands, also an option to make the bands invisible with only an arrow on the particular price that touches the band being the only thing showing.

Kratos wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 8:49 pm Dearest mladen, Mrtools, I found a way to combine the regression channel and mbfx but I like my screen clean. Please can an alert be added when price touches the upper and lower bands, also an option to make the bands invisible with only an arrow on the particular price that touches the band being the only thing showing.
Kratos

Regression channel recalculates - repaints
Alerts on a recalculating indicator will change all the time

mladen wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 9:30 pm Kratos

Regression channel recalculates - repaints
Alerts on a recalculating indicator will change all the time
Yes I know that sir, mbfx helps me track ranges and I found a way to integrate both your regression channel and mbfx. Recalculating isn't a problem here cause in the end price action will determine if there's a reversal signal during ranges.

mony wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 am Hi mrtools sir post #486 sir please add price buy / sell at signal generate

Example:
EURUSD at : 1.8700 , M15 , 10:45:30 ptl trend change to up

GBPUSD at : 1.28800 , M15 , 10:50:30 ptl trend change to down .........Thankyou sir
Hi mony
I read your this post and previous too,you refered
please ,first to always try by pressing "quote" button at the right lower corner of the post,you are going to give reference,it help readers to find and read previous post in no time,it save time too,and so easy for you too
then,try to explain your question,queries and request as much clear,perfect and logical as much you can,unclear and illogical matters often over looked, waste of time and simply guessing around.
look at all of your 2 posts - better to explain with pictures - at least the part of your work should be done by you
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mony wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 am Hi mrtools sir post #486 sir please add price buy / sell at signal generate

Example:
EURUSD at : 1.8700 , M15 , 10:45:30 ptl trend change to up

GBPUSD at : 1.28800 , M15 , 10:50:30 ptl trend change to down .........Thankyou sir
mony

If the alert is set to alert on a closed bar that can not be done (the exact price when it happened can not be "reconstructed"). Also, if you switch to another simbol or time frame in the middle of the bar, you can not get that exact price

And that is why the usual set of alerts does not have that - simply because that data can not be exact and would be misleading