Re: New price types ...

mladen wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 10:35 pm Just some fooling around (again) ...

Decided to add the "better formula" heiken ashi prices to the usual set of prices we are using. Used this indicator as an "excuse" to do that (making the function that shall be used for price retrievals). So, now we have 33 price types.
PS: the prices are not going to be dramatically different when the "better formula" series is used, but since the ha close is affected by the better formula, and all the ha prices are calculated using the ha close, the difference is there and it does exist

ma crosses.png
Dearest MLADEN
Once more thanks for the newest better formula HA prices,as i experiment/compared HA usual prices and HA better formula prices and found at 6 places "the newest better formula prices were fast and at one place it removed false signal even in a very short range chart - wonderfull :)
picture attached,the upper sw with HA usual median body - the lowest sw with HA better formula median body
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: New price types ...

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:48 am Dearest MLADEN
Once more thanks for the newest better formula HA prices,as i experiment/compared HA usual prices and HA better formula prices and found at 6 places "the newest better formula prices were fast and at one place it removed false signal even in a very short range chart - wonderfull :)
picture attached,the upper sw with HA usual median body - the lowest sw with HA better formula median body
I did not have time for thorough test, but since the "prices" in the case of "better formula" are different from the regular calculation, I think it is wroth testing it

In any case : we have an option now :)