Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:21 am Hi my friend mrtools
I guess the indicator needs:
- alerts
- color change on moving down/up from levels 80/20 and may add this like option color change option
- and perhaps if it is not too much to add vertical line option on both color change option + line on first bar

sorry for too much but this indicator deserve more attention
Regards
Hi mrtools
I think , mladen published same indicator with another name: this contains rsx weight

However
I still think color change should be on down/up from levels 80/20 and may add this like option color change option and if it is possible to adding vertical line option on both color change option + line on first bar
regards

Here is a simple comparison in between
Schaff Trend RSX 2_4 - in picture the upper sw
Schaff Trend RSX (vhf adaptive) 2_4 - in picture the middle sw
Schaff Trend RSX (vhf adaptive) averages - in picture the lowest sw
All with same default parameters,using EMA
As for results,the adaptive versions are a bit faster , Averages ver having 36 ma method options extra.
I think addition of new floating level will be more useful,of course with all 3 coloring choice
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

talaate wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:46 am
Hi mrtools
I think , mladen published same indicator with another name:
Schaff Trend RSX 2_4.mq4
this contains rsx weight

However
I still think color change should be on down/up from levels 80/20 and may add this like option color change option and if it is possible to adding vertical line option on both color change option + line on first bar
regards
How about version 2.5 that Mladen just posted, would you rather use it?

Schaff Trend Cycle - adjustable smoothing (alerts)
This is the Schaff trend cycle (adjustable smoothing version) with alerts
Originally posted here
viewtopic.php?p=1295352142#p1295352142
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

jurik STC nrp
This is Jurik STC nrp - A schaff trend cycle on jurik non repainting version - slope coloring with filter mode option (i guess filter mode means basic 4 Averaging methods but experts can better explain it)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫