Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mladen wrote:
Here is a version that allows you to chose if it is going to be displayed on left side or right side of the sub-window
First of all, thank you very much for your support. I´ve two questions additional.The version 1.1e looks smother (5min line). That´s no mistake?and is it possible to get back the alert?     It was a fine funktion to wake up.   
Attachments
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

mntiwana wrote: Hi marwilli
Welcome here thanks for joining us
regards
Hi mntiwan, I was always a fan from the old tsd. The new plattform is much finer and modern. I like the community and the support of all.Thanks to all for the ideas and support. I learned so much.Regards Markus
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Patrick K
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: First of all, thank you very much for your support. I´ve two questions additional.The version 1.1e looks smother (5min line). That´s no mistake?and is it possible to get back the alert?     It was a fine funktion to wake up.   
Here is a version with included interpolation and alerts
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

FXSurf wrote:Wow, that "all time frame stochastic" paints a very nice TL 

There is a lot more that you guys may be unaware of,since search function is working well now,just let us fill every sort stuff,mean while new stuff you seeing coming frequently ..... there is a composite version of it too that is able to merge different TFs and produce single result
Almost a lot to provide you gradually.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.