Re: Step Indicators for MT4

friend4you wrote:Is there a better version of this one, too? stepma rsi adapt ema 2.9
hi both of you friend4you and fresh prince,
what extra and what more do you want in newer,it have already included every thing,can you post any of your setup picture how you handling/adjusting it ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: hi both of you friend4you and fresh prince,
what extra and what more do you want in newer,it have already included every thing,can you post any of your setup picture how you handling/adjusting it ?
I didn't ask anth else from this one last indicator. I just asked if the new method of calculation could be applied to some other indis as StepMA of RSI Adaptive TEMA.

Fresh_Prince wrote:
I didn't ask anth else from this one last indicator. I just asked if the new method of calculation could be applied to some other indis as StepMA of RSI Adaptive TEMA.
For example,can you explain a bit more

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: As far as I know there is no newer
As of better : I don't know. What do you think?
I posted the last one I knew here
StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9.ex4(61.50 KB, 32 views)

I just thought about or cpu lighter versions of other StepMA mladen posted this week or maybe the mtf version. I need a fast one with just colored lines and alarms for renko bars.
Are all options always calculated or is it faster when for example display type ist just set on display lines?

other indis ?
which one of other,there are thousands,i always request my dear members try to explain your query the way,for not asked/replied so many times/posts,care of time,the most costly and short thing.

friend4you wrote:
I posted the last one I knew here
StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9.ex4(61.50 KB, 32 views)

I just thought about or cpu lighter versions of other StepMA mladen posted this week or maybe the mtf version. I need a fast one with just colored lines and alarms for renko bars.
Are all options always calculated or is it faster when for example display type ist just set on display lines?
though i am lazy in picking things but as i understand,mladen told about new formula regarding how mtf calculated,the rest is same,though new.
and he was explaining about newer version comparing to 4.11 versus 4.7 (4.11-4.2-4.3-4.4-4.5-4.6) because mistakenly i was assuming the 4.11 newer than 4.7

mntiwana wrote:other indis ?
which one of other,there are thousands,i always request my dear members try to explain your query the way,for not asked/replied so many times/posts,care of time,the most costly and short thing.
You should read more carefuly. I named indi twice and even marked it's name with the bold font. Im'a do it again. StepMA of RSI Adaptive TEMA. I asked Mladen if there is a new formula (the new way of calculation) could be applied to this indi.

Fresh_Prince wrote:
You should read more carefuly. I named indi twice and even marked it's name with the bold font. Im'a do it again. StepMA of RSI Adaptive TEMA. I asked Mladen if there is a new formula (the new way of calculation) could be applied to this indi.
I read care fully and found my mistake
here is latest version of that tema "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
myrx, navid110