Re: Money management indicator help

cfanfx wrote:Please kindly help modify this indicator to allow choice for corner (i.e angle to display on chart) input and also to allow option for whether to consider balance or equity in the calculation..... the standard risk exposure and lots is OK IMO .... thanks 
Hi cfanfx
We recommend you,plz post your queries at appropriate thread,for to get early response
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

cfanfx wrote:Please kindly help modify this indicator to allow choice for corner (i.e angle to display on chart) input and also to allow option for whether to consider balance or equity in the calculation..... the standard risk exposure and lots is OK IMO .... thanks 
That indicator uses comment in order to display the information. For comments you can not specify the position where to display it
Attached is the version with option to use equity or balance (parameters are descriptive so no need to explain how to use them now)

cfanfx wrote:thanks a great deal seem the balance and equity still read same calculation.... above all i must say i appreciate your effort so far.... please can you attempt to rewrite the code to allow corner position choice. thanks 
They are not the same (exact balance or equity are used), but unless the difference between the two is big (a big chunk of opened orders for example), the lot size will not differ a lot