Re: Zig-Zag Indicator MT4

A sort of a zigzag - but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag)

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 5):
Mehrab, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, hamrish3d

Tsar wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 11:42 pm М & W Wave Patterns by Merrill

FivePattern__3.png

From my Posted #127 and #128 in Metatrader 5 Versions of Indicator. thread's

Here the MT4 indicator

Dear mladen,

I follow your Advice ( in Metatrader 5 Versions of Indicator. thread's )
After Success Compiled this Indie, I found a Problem Zig Zag lines didn't function in the Chart.

Something Problem with Codes ? I need your Help to Fix it please...
Attachments
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

mladen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 am A sort of a zigzag - but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag)

Dear Mladen,
Could you please make 2 colours horizontal line from the dot appears where is not change the poistions ( snap) .
1. Previous Dots selections with Horizontal line - custom distance of look front bars from the dots poistions..
2. current PA bar dot automatic drawn with hoirzontal line - custom distance of look front bars
Thanks in advance.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re:

mladen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 am A sort of a zigzag - but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag)

Hi Mladen, may i get your clarification please - when you say it is "kind of a non repainting", do you mean that once the blue and red dot appear, they will not repainting and change direction? red will not change to blue, but red dot may redraws when there is a new low.

Am i right? or is it non repainting in a different way?

Thank you in advance,
YFX
These users thanked the author yuhu for the post:
Jedidiah