Re: Industry standard TrueTL Indicators

We added the “Extend Only The Nearest High/Low Lines” function to True S/R Level Indicator.

This function is similar to the "Triangle Mode" in True Trendline Indicator where the indicator draws only two trendlines. The result is a less confusing chart. Ideal, for example, if You only use Support and Resistance levels as confirmation for an entry with divergences.

Check out our 60+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version for MT4 and MT5.
These users thanked the author styan01 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

styan01 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:58 pm We added the “Extend Only The Nearest High/Low Lines” function to True S/R Level Indicator.

This function is similar to the "Triangle Mode" in True Trendline Indicator where the indicator draws only two trendlines. The result is a less confusing chart. Ideal, for example, if You only use Support and Resistance levels as confirmation for an entry with divergences.

Check out our 60+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version for MT4 and MT5.
i suggest to make exetnsion based on the bb or kelneter channel outer H/L to extent till the first breakout or reversal price .. i try this way and get good result..
any free version !! ;)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:54 am i suggest to make exetnsion based on the bb or kelneter channel outer H/L to extent till the first breakout or reversal price .. i try this way and get good result..
any free version !! ;)

Hi, The current version of BB has the customizable color mode and color settings. You can change the color (or set to none) if the price broke the outer BB lines. I marked the settings. Did You think for this?

Keltner Channel is a good idea for a free indicator (with similar abilites) in the near future, thanks.

styan01 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:44 pm Hi, The current version of BB has the customizable color mode and color settings. You can change the color (or set to none) if the price broke the outer BB lines. I marked the settings. Did You think for this?

Keltner Channel is a good idea for a free indicator (with similar abilites) in the near future, thanks.
no sir
this is not the idea what i mentioned. see the snap
snap is Kelthner channel
This way , trader can choose their own HL s/r line based on the atr/deviaton
and find the breakout , pullout positions :razz:

i took trade in binary , due to high pullback wick see the latest candle.. :)
see below snaps updated for the progress!
Attachments

Ahhh I understand... :)

Great approach. The trendline, level, and divergence filtering is a very important thing.

The fractal indicator simply analyzes 4 candles to find a specified pattern and the ZigZag collects the highest and lowest fractals in a fixed period. However the True SR Level Indicator's peak/bottom recognition analyzes the complete price movements. 80% of points are the same but my indicator analyzes with a refined method.

Two or more touches peaks/bottoms are always stronger of course and I think it's a more important filtering method. That's why I'm working on the two or more touches SR Level showing option (similarly to the 3 touches trendline recognition in True Trendline Indicator).

In any case I will think about a BB or Keltner channel or other filtering methods.
These users thanked the author styan01 for the post:
sal

styan01 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:31 am Ahhh I understand... :)

Great approach. The trendline, level, and divergence filtering is a very important thing.

The fractal indicator simply analyzes 4 candles to find a specified pattern and the ZigZag collects the highest and lowest fractals in a fixed period. However the True SR Level Indicator's peak/bottom recognition analyzes the complete price movements. 80% of points are the same but my indicator analyzes with a refined method.

Two or more touches peaks/bottoms are always stronger of course and I think it's a more important filtering method. That's why I'm working on the two or more touches SR Level showing option (similarly to the 3 touches trendline recognition in True Trendline Indicator).

In any case I will think about a BB or Keltner channel or other filtering methods.
nice and expecting a new version !!..
i do have strong filtering method for highest peak and lowest bottom... this get high points for forex. for binary its not required. ;)
Attachments