IndicatorIndustry standard TrueTL Indicators

Hi everyone!

I was thinking about opening a topic for the "industry standard" TrueTL Indicator.

The cracked, 1.01 version of the True Trendline Indicator is circulating on this forum and at other places too. I made the original version in 2011 and only the first version got cracked, however, that version is the only one some people are familiar with. I have improved it so much since then and I would like to share with you my latest news on it!

Some new features in v3.05 TrueTL Trendline Indicator compared to the 1.01 version:

• Available on MT4 and MT5
  • Multi Timeframe ability
  • Compatible with line chart and offline chart (renko or others)
  • Highly customizable alert functions
  • Fully customizable stye settings
  • Two algorithms for trendline redrawing and candle body drawing option
  • Triangle Mode (draws only two trendlines)
  • 3 touches trendline recognition with sensitivity settings
  • Cutting the trendline ending option

Along with the trendline indicator a True Support / Resistance Level Indicator was made as well, and also 36 Trendline and Divergence Indicators (for RSI, Stochastic, etc.) with similar features.

More information is on our website: https://truetl.com

I’ve attached 20 free indicators for MT4 and MT5. These are traditional indicators (RSI, MA, Bollinger Bands, etc.) but with MTF ability, alerts, customizable colors and much more features.
I think this is a great place to discuss what features you’d like to see in the future and I can share my progress in the development of my indicators too.

Moving AveragesRe: Industry standard TrueTL Indicators

styan01 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 am I think this is a great place to discuss what features you’d like to see in the future and I can share my progress in the development of my indicators too.
All I can say is thank you for giving the world your TrueTL indicator.

Even though there are some naughty versions circulating, thank you putting up with it and continuing to release quality trading products.

I am also guilty of using your cracked version in the past, simply because I wanted to see what it was about :sad:

But the real version (I have subscribed/paid for) is worth the purchase because it's intensely, feature-packed and new updates come out all the time :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
styan01
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Industry standard TrueTL Indicators

styan01 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 am I’ve attached 20 free indicators for MT4 and MT5. These are traditional indicators (RSI, MA, Bollinger Bands, etc.) but with MTF ability, alerts, customizable colors and much more features.
Hi styan01,

Thank you for the superb indicators that you have created. I have included your free version (2.03) of the sc MTF CCI indicator in my XU-Hybrid trading system:). It rocks and thanks to that indicator and a few others a number of the members on this forum are burning up the markets :Fire:

Awesome job and heartfelt thanks for sharing it with the trading community :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
styan01
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Moving AveragesRe: Industry standard TrueTL Indicators

styan01 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 am I was thinking about opening a topic for the "industry standard" TrueTL Indicator.
holy shit.......... are u really the author of the famous truetl?? mods have even made dis post a STICKY.......... legendary coder in the house !!! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

and u know i actually learned FROM SCRATCH how to draw channels and triangles and pennants etc becos of TRUE TL indicator

ur indicator educated & change many a traders life & i cannot believe it is u........

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
styan01, BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

styan01 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 am

I’ve attached 20 free indicators for MT4 and MT5. These are traditional indicators (RSI, MA, Bollinger Bands, etc.) but with MTF ability, alerts, customizable colors and much more features.
Free_MTF_Indicators_MT4.zip
Free_MTF_Indicators_MT5.zip

I think this is a great place to discuss what features you’d like to see in the future and I can share my progress in the development of my indicators too.
Thanks for the share, some interesting new twists on some of the best classic indicators.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
styan01

styan01 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:36 am Thank you everyone for the kind words! I don't think of myself as a legendary coder, but I'm always happy if any of my products can help anyone in trading successfully. :)
Dear coder,
First I thank you for sharing the indicators that you developed.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
styan01
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Two new requested and promising indicators are being released for MT4 and MT5:

Rate of Change isn't a built-in indicator in Metatrader so we had to develop the multi-timeframe version and the functions that are expected from us. We are working on other non built-in indicators. You can suggest your favourite indicator or other ideas for further development via PM here or on our SUPPORT page.

Check out our 60+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

I'll be bringing you the new expanded free indicators soon... :)
These users thanked the author styan01 for the post (total 4):
sudhindragk, Jimmy, sal, BeatlemaniaSA

CandlesticksRe: Industry standard TrueTL Indicators

MTF Rate of Change (ROC) indicator is released so the gratis indicators' number has grown to 21! You can download here:

The new promising ROC Trendline Indicator and ROC Divergence Indicator have been available since the last few days.

Check out all the 40 trendline, S/R Level and divergence indicators on our MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.
These users thanked the author styan01 for the post (total 5):
josi, KAESER444, Skyold, navid110, REDntense