Re: 90% complete, seeking advice

booboo528 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:41 am I am indebted to the forum as I have almost completed to what I would say is a 'system'.
The benefits of my system is that it is non-repaint and signals produced are practically at the highs and lows of trends.
Now the difficulty I am running into is regarding the continuation of trends/exhaustion.
"Now I have a thingy here, I'd say it is 90 percent a cube. It certainly is no square and I am disappointed by people using squares but claim they use cubes.
Now what I am looking for is the perfect side length indicator. So, if you have it - but only if you are a really, really serious cubist - give it to me, and in good time I'll thank you for it in one way or another"

sure thing: your altruism starts once you have a system, whereas others should help you out now...
price moves depend on expectations based on news flow (it is a simplification but for now this will suffice)
as nobody can predict the news flow (and the expectations based on this) you cannot predict exactly when markets will turn but price action will give you a lot of clues to go on (some of them "traps", though).
If any system worked a 100 % there would not be a "market" (in Adam Smith's sense) any more.
But as this is what you presumably want to trade, to possibly make some profits, you'll have to accept to lose some of the time.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
booboo528, Chickenspicy, maroka