Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:47 pm Just an example......Dow on 5M (or 1m if you want)......1000 Pips for breakfast.....No heartattack, no nail biting. Trade what the chart shows. Everybody can do that.
Just KEEP IT SIMPLE!
For the moment trading is really easy....ONE DIRECTION

To know what other TF's are doing.....put Xards ZZ indicator on it. It's very helpful (thanks Xard!)

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZZ.ex4
Dripp
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

RplusT wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:19 pm Adding mrTools non lag MA to the chart. Still trading off the base which is the Vidya Zone.
The HA_HMA smoothed works very well with the non lag MA setting. Both visualize the entries and keep you in the trade.
Works for every TF and instrument.

Dripp

non lag MA.... viewtopic.php?p=1295396766#p1295396766

Heiken ashi - HMA smoothed.mq4
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

RplusT wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm A "Signal Service" to share with you....based on Stoch Momentum and Fast Stoch.
Used it for this month. Hard to lose a trade as long as your decision is based on direction of higher TFs.
Very precise on every TF. The rule is pretty clear. Always wait for the cross and even better also cross of the Zero line by the Fast Stoch.
Have fun!

stochastic momentum index (divergence + alerts + arrows).ex4

Sync_Dynamic_Zone_Fast_Stochastic.ex4
Dripp overload
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

RplusT wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:39 pm Everyone should be able to trade this.
Look for pullbacks if you want to be safe. Trade in the direction of the trend and enter at the next candle of the zero cross (Subwindow).
Again, go with the flow. Don't trade bits and pieces.

I have put the ift rsi (black line) on both subwindows only for demonstration purpose. So delete one or the other...or both.. :D ....
Only trade when it crosses zero.
The vertical lines just make it easier to see right on the chart.
all indicators should be in the .rar ....Unless I forgot anything, your screen should like like the one below.

All Indicators are from FX Station, thus it is appropriate to thank all working on the codes!

FX Station Trend.rar

Dripping molten lava
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 am The T3 by T.Tillson is remarkable... Hayzzz,... How come I just discovered this recently here only at forex-station.

It is really good combined with JMA Algo. And it feels good to my trading system over-all usability/performance. I hope this will be worth to an individual trader out there.. Anyway, only time will tell.

Now.. Her\s the updated release so far...

News_Events.zipv2v_dynamic_system.zip
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1