Re: Suggest another MT4 indicator for this trading system

Hello Fellow Traders,

First of all as a new member, I would like to thank you the enormous amount of work you have done here. Awesome stuff!

My problem is that I want to change the colours of the nihilist indicators but Nihilist_Trend_Filter_1 and Nihilist_Trend_Filter_2 always switch over to the original setting when I change the profiles. Even if I save as a template they switch over. I don't have this problem with the rest of the indicators only with these two. Is there any solution for that? Am I missing something?

Re: Suggest another MT4 indicator for this trading system

rudiarius wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 am Hello Fellow Traders,

First of all as a new member, I would like to thank you the enormous amount of work you have done here. Awesome stuff!

My problem is that I want to change the colours of the nihilist indicators but Nihilist_Trend_Filter_1 and Nihilist_Trend_Filter_2 always switch over to the original setting when I change the profiles. Even if I save as a template they switch over. I don't have this problem with the rest of the indicators only with these two. Is there any solution for that? Am I missing something?

Nihilist1.png
You are welcome here :)
post mq4 source code, not decompiled - without mq4 file format impossible,nothing is possible with ex4 or decompiled file
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.