Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote:Dear Tiwana,
Thanks ..
I do appreicate your kind support and I do prefer the name for this page can be general as " BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS". for all traders are trading in binaryoptions can share their ideas in this page .. 
thanks in advance.
Hi sal
you can play experimenting now that way
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Friends,
We all are small traders and this site is helping for all new traders like me.  Mr. Mladen, Mr. Tools, Mr. Mtiwana, etcc... are the good heart team to help us.
This page is mainly for the IDEAS, EXPERIMENTS of Stratgey for "BINARY OPTION TRADING".   Also expecting EXPERT TRADERS and CODERS are also in this forum can helps the new traders and share their experience.

WELCOME and ENJOY
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mntiwana wrote: Hi sal
you can play experimenting now that way
And as per my guessing (not sure)  Binary Option is going to end sooner or later because of handling the way by mostly sides,so better give it name "short term trading" that is same equal to its purpose and nature :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
auxerre112
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.