CandlesticksMost Volatile Currency Pairs 2021

Most Volatile Forex Pairs 2021

• Most Volatile Currency Pair in 2021 is GBP/NZD
  • Least Most Volatile Currency pair in 2021 is CAD/CHF

In the chart below, we display the least to most Volatile Forex Currency Pairs for 2021.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Narkarn, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Thangarasu, craibern, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Most Volatile Currency Pairs 2021

mlawson71 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 am Huh, why GBP/NZD of all currency pairs? :think:
gbpnzd always huge volatile one!!! but spreads too much & goes cray............. hehe :cry: :cry: :cry:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

wojtek wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:33 am It depends mainly on volatility of GBPUSD and NZDUSD,
as the trading volume of GBPNZD itself is only 0.64% of all 28 currency pairs
(majors and crosses of 8 currencies).
agree............ gbpnzd is so volitile and i have been wipe out by this pair many time when i was start trading years ago lol cos inexperience & trading small timeframe destroy ur account i blow like $10k usd at least............... doh

gbpjpy is volatile to those who trade a major pairs but year on year gbpnzd is king of movements........... pip moves like 200-300pip per day!!!! arghh :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:06 am
Yes, but why? Can someone explain the fundamentals behind that to me? :mistake:
In short, GBPNZD is highly volatile due to low liquidity.

These highly volatile "cross" pairs should never be traded by inexperienced traders. At times you will see 300-500 pip moves in a day with GBPNZD with sudden bursts of 50 to 100pip moves that almost appear out of nowhere so it's safe to say, you can't trade these pairs on the lower timeframes with simple technical analysis.

If you want to trade volatile cross pairs, the Daily chart and smaller position sizes is where you will win and preserve your capital.

Remember:

• Low liquidity = More Volatility
  • High liquidity = Less Volatility

Hope this helps!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
DVanAssen, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:52 pm In short, GBPNZD is highly volatile due to low liquidity.

These highly volatile "cross" pairs should never be traded by inexperienced traders. At times you will see 300-500 pip moves in a day with GBPNZD with sudden bursts of 50 to 100pip moves that almost appear out of nowhere so it's safe to say, you can't trade these pairs on the lower timeframes with simple technical analysis.

If you want to trade volatile cross pairs, the Daily chart and smaller position sizes is where you will win and preserve your capital.

Remember:

• Low liquidity = More Volatility
  • High liquidity = Less Volatility

Hope this helps!

It is the teacher's definition of volatility.

In my impression, the British pound is the most volatile currency, which is of course smaller than gold and oil. It is more volatile than other currencies. So, technical analysis, for the pound, the parameters seem to be slightly different.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
moey_dw