Re: The FNC Greedy EA System

Hi mister funchi,
I hope you are doing well.
I really appreciate your excellent work on this dashboard that goes further helping diversify trades and reduce risks.
It allows replicate the Xard system that fits with the QML Quasimodo strategy that I already use in my trades.
I've been studying this dashboard for a while and it's been profitable on a Demo account, but I realize that it can still improve especially in LTF, which will allow opening and closing trades on the same day avoiding swap costs.
Then I made some considerations, see if it makes sense, please.

1- Add a fibonacci expansion Sign (2nd dot triangle with fibo).
So we can use fibo level as exit targets.

2 - Allow set takeprofit as percentage.
That combined with stoploss percentage will allow make fix targets and trades as 1:1, 1:2, 1:3.

3 - Allow stoploss calculation consider the current spread.

4 - Add other stoploss types: as semafor (will be great), dashboard base sign, fibo retraction level.
I usually use ATR 2, since 2nd dot does not set everytime.

5 - I noticed a delay on Signs displayed on dashboard, so I put these two indicators which reduced the delay, but the metatrader performance decreased and I still notice a bit of delay.
Maybe have a better solution.
These users thanked the author flaviorsp for the post:
funchi

Re: The FNC Greedy EA System

funchi wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:04 pm The attached image shows the display when the expiration date has expired.

The message is displayed at the date/time location.
Entry/exit signals are not displayed.

Expiration date will be extended periodically.

Sorry, version 23.xxx will not extend the expiration date.
viewtopic.php?p=1295523388#p1295523388
Can you have two scheduler? I just want the EA to close basket at 2-4 specific times. one before Asian open. one before london open.