Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Kangaroo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:31 am Hi, Just wondering if one of wonderful coders could kindly make this T3 Demarket MTF. This is a simple yet exceptional indicator coded by mladen that can help any traders system make more money if they take the time to study it fully. I cureently use it in conjunction with a higher timeframe but if it were MTF it would simply save screen space. Thanks in advance.

Added mtf and updated the code somewhat.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
yoki, RodrigoRT7, Kangaroo, josi

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that. I tried to show in the picture how well it gives signals when it crosses the back over the 30/70 line in conjuntion with other indicators or even divergence/candlestick patterns (In the picture I have trend direction & force plus the second semaphore of 3.) With some Discression and good RR and I have made good pips with it this week on the AUDUSD. Its not a mechanicle system etc (remember semaphores move) however I believe the demarker will help any system.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:09 pm Try.
Absolutly Perfect. Thank you so much. I can't believe you did it so quick. I said it before but I will say it again. If you ever decide to have a VIP membership I would be happy to subscribe as I know i am not a contributer but I really appreciate your hard work and it would be a way for me and others like myself to contribute back.
These users thanked the author Kangaroo for the post (total 2):
mrtools, RodrigoRT7