Re: Stop Loss Style Indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:41 am Hi,

Made a version using the regularized ma's, didn't have the jurik version so ended up making a new version, with mtf and alerts for now.
wow!! It was exactly what I was waiting for, amazing!! Lambda allows you to fine-tune.

Thank you very much for this indicator, I'm sure it will be useful to more people :D
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:02 am Got this far for now, will add the rest later.
my idea would be to include the Ma reg + the Lambda option in the Parabolic Sar avgs or the Chandelier Exit Avgs.

It doesn't have to be both, either one would be very welcome as they are already excellent option for exit top tier indicators.

Once again, thank you so much!! s2

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:54 am my idea would be to include the Ma reg + the Lambda option in the Parabolic Sar avgs or the Chandelier Exit Avgs.

It doesn't have to be both, either one would be very welcome as they are already excellent option for exit top tier indicators.

Once again, thank you so much!! s2
Added the regularized ma options to the chandelier stops.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, alexm