Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

ixion700 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:56 pm Hello dear coders @mrtools @kvak. I found this stochastic indicator very inetersting for entry signals and also giving helpfull divergenses in slow markets. If you have time could you give her Mtf, Avgs, and a btn please? Im sure she will be a little great indicator, simple but still very handy. Much appreciations for your time and efforts in forward.
Try this version... it is updated code with MTF and averages pack. Also have menu for prices choose.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, josi, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative, alexm, ixion700, 太虚一毫

DownloadRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

ionone wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 pm an indicator I made based on stochastic

it computes profits (in the logs)
all I'm asking is that if you find a good setfile, you share it with everybody
thanks

enjoy

Jeff

screenshot.152.jpg

Lots of parameters
screenshot.153.jpg
Can Mtf version of this excellent indicator be made with interpolation, color change outside the bar if possible.

Thanks to every one that contributed to the writing of this indicator.

Regards
Rexey
That which can Kill can also Save.How you use it makes the Difference.

rexey wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:17 am Can Mtf version of this excellent indicator be made with interpolation, color change outside the bar if possible.

Regards
Rexey
Hello Mrtools

I am sorry i did not acknoledge you earlier,

Please in your spare time,do help me with the mtf for this indicator, if possible color change outside the bands should also be added, interpolation and arrow on last bar is needed, thnaks in advance.

Regards

Rexey

rexey wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:17 am Can Mtf version of this excellent indicator be made with interpolation, color change outside the bar if possible.

Regards
Rexey
sorry i'm not a big fan of MTF so I never learned how to convert an indicator to MTF
maybe some more experienced coder can help you

ionone wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 pm sorry i'm not a big fan of MTF so I never learned how to convert an indicator to MTF
maybe some more experienced coder can help you
For the indicator You've created, thanks a lot.

I believe more experienced coders like Mrtools and Kvak and others can actually help when they have free time.

Regards

Rexey

rexey wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:18 pm For the indicator You've created, thanks a lot.

I believe more experienced coders like Mrtools and Kvak and others can actually help when they have free time.

Regards

Rexey
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
yoki, galaxy, Krunal Gajjar, rexey, ionone, RodrigoRT7, talaate