Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:03 am Right now the alerts and arrows are determined by how you have the stochastic coloring set to.
Yes...However, I need the alerts when the stoch crosses the signal line. The regular stoch is too erratic, but the Zero lag component smoothes it out. Below are the regular stoch and Zero lag stoch. Look how the Zero lag stays above the MA, as oppose to the regular stoch.

That's why the alert occurring when the signal line is crossed (on the zerolag), would ignore the erratic fluctuations that the regular Stoch has. That's why I wanted to know if an option for the signal line cross is possible...
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:24 pm Yes...However, I need the alerts when the stoch crosses the signal line. The regular stoch is too erratic, but the Zero lag component smoothes it out. Below are the regular stoch and Zero lag stoch. Look how the Zero lag stays above the MA, as oppose to the regular stoch.

That's why the alert occurring when the signal line is crossed (on the zerolag), would ignore the erratic fluctuations that the regular Stoch has. That's why I wanted to know if an option for the signal line cross is possible...
If you set ColorOnSlope = false, then alerts, coloring, and arrows will be on when stochastic crosses signal.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

sal wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:31 pm mr.tools
The dots shall be change colour option. see snap
i think updated is for line colour change!
Sorry I misread your post, not sure if I will be able to change the dots but will try.

PS) but thinking about it imagine the dots will be colored the same as the lines, because the dots are dependent on the stochastic line anyway.

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:16 pm Sorry I misread your post, not sure if I will be able to change the dots but will try.

PS) but thinking about it imagine the dots will be colored the same as the lines, because the dots are dependent on the stochastic line anyway.
may be attached indicator coding helps you!.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello dear coders @mrtools @kvak. I found this stochastic indicator very inetersting for entry signals and also giving helpfull divergenses in slow markets. If you have time could you give her Mtf, Avgs, and a btn please? Im sure she will be a little great indicator, simple but still very handy. Much appreciations for your time and efforts in forward.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, RodrigoRT7
Think out of the box!