Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

10-300 pips difference....??? I have got several platforms from different locations....Asia, Europe, USA.....The difference on average is within 1 pip.
BO...Ayrex pays a mere 60 on 100 during the Asian session. With two winning trades needed to recover from one loss, you'd make a mere 20 on 300 (3 trades) risk. Good business....for them.
That's only on a side note. I'm aware that the thread is about developing a system for best entries.

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm 10-300 pips difference....??? I have got several platforms from different locations....Asia, Europe, USA.....The difference on average is within 1 pip.
BO...Ayrex pays a mere 60 on 100 during the Asian session. With two winning trades needed to recover from one loss, you'd make a mere 20 on 300 (3 trades) risk. Good business....for them.
That's only on a side note. I'm aware that the thread is about developing a system for best entries.

Hi RplusT,
Did you see the picture I posted on the previous page?
MT4 price was from Grandcapital platform price when I placed trade was from Ayrex.
It was about 300 pips difference.
I was confused as to how they pulled it off.
I later found out the somehow delay the prices and then accelerate it in a blink on an eye.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Delays happen all the time at any broker. There may be various reason including internet connection latency. Without evidence I would not go so far to suggest "brokers intent". I also have noticed the same at Ayrex and others. On the MT4 the price has already moved while on the BO platform its still stalling and then catches up all of a sudden. Or doesn't as the price has moved back in the meantime. These are difficulties one has to cope with and makes short term BO trading very difficult. 5m do a bit better.

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:16 pm Delays happen all the time at any broker. There may be various reason including internet connection latency. Without evidence I would not go so far to suggest "brokers intent". I also have noticed the same at Ayrex and others. On the MT4 the price has already moved while on the BO platform its still stalling and then catches up all of a sudden. Or doesn't as the price has moved back in the meantime. These are difficulties one has to cope with and makes short term BO trading very difficult. 5m do a bit better.
For such reasons and difficulties i am thinking of a push my thread that was open in start for the same purpose we are doing for now here,i also think rather to trade on so squeezed and tight situation - let us try (LTT-LTFs) - a bit easy than this we are working on for now - just my opinion,you all can differ if not suitable
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm For such reasons and difficulties i am thinking of a push my thread that was open in start for the same purpose we are doing for now here,i also think rather to trade on so squeezed and tight let us try (LTT-LTFs) - a bit easy than this we are working on for now - just my opinion,you all can differ if not suitable
mntiwana and RplusT
@RplusT it is Broker intent, that is the reason they all run away from Europe and hide in some remote island or Asia.
They do not intend to meet up with compliance and regulations.
In those island they reside you cannot report them to anyone.
I was trading side by side with my friend on the same Broker and discovered after 24 wins on the bounce the prices on my account delayed will his was okay, we had the same internet connection.
@mntiwana we can run both side by side maybe 5M AND 15M TF scapling system or 15M and 30M TF it would fit nicely

The Broker issue can be resolved once you use a regulated European broker especially those in Europe
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

I've seen most of brokers do the same, i once faced the same,i figured their delayed time so when i had a setup for 20 min they only provided for 18 or 23, so i had to change my setup, after 20 wins consecutively when i took the trade it said i can not coz the price has changed, they all work the same better to move to regulated and settled in Europe
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

Hi guys
Of course,choosing a reliable broker is an important part of trading,same as all other things,a trader must keep every lil bit points and features in mind and consideration - and as per my opinion a good reliable broker position (existence) is always empty since long the brokerage system introduced,dont know who or which one be that lucky some day
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:40 pm Hi guys
Of course,choosing a reliable broker is an important part of trading,same as all other things,a trader must keep every lil bit points and features in mind and consideration - and as per my opinion a good reliable broker position (existence) is always empty since long the brokerage system introduced,dont know who or which one be that lucky some day
Excuse me if I say my point, with my little brain I understand that in order to combat the problems associated with binary option brokers, you have to take the lowest price of a bullish trend, and vice versa, and guess the time in my case 3. 4..5..6..7..ecc, also to fill the spread and the price difference between mt4 and various brokers. Thanks.