Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Here it is. I have enclosed a screenshot too. Sometimes as you know the dot or the arrow is there but it's gone when the trade is taken. But the rules I am using is still the same as the ones you posted. I use the various lines and avoid trading close to them. I use the value chart just to get an idea if there is no OB or OS and that there is room for the trade to go.

islandman1 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:53 am Here it is. I have enclosed a screenshot too. Sometimes as you know the dot or the arrow is there but it's gone when the trade is taken. But the rules I am using is still the same as the ones you posted. I use the various lines and avoid trading close to them. I use the value chart just to get an idea if there is no OB or OS and that there is room for the trade to go.
Got approach testing it now thank you for your contribution.
i possible please itemize your rules due to added extra safety features

so that all can see
i am happy you are proving a point here trading can be profitable but only for good traders, we trade the system not the market
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:04 am pacois
,Enough has been said about this already on this tread we have screen shots of live trades , which i properly labeled as live trade with my identity (names) also i believe someone posted results from 5$ to 20$ and clearly stated it was a live account.
i do not understand the motive for your statements, otherwise are you saying the results are deceitful.
i find you comments very disrespectful to say the least.
The tread was not opened to display ability but to help those who may not be able to put together something like this.
as far as i know no other individual has been bold enough to put out prof of results for any trading system.
You are not compelled to visit the tread.
Also it is very professional to declare a disclaimer because a lot of individuals without experience post untested suggestions and re-painters on this tread

if you are offended by what i do here and believe that i have broken some rule on this forum please share your concerns with those who moderate.
Hi shreck
Cool,cool and cool :)
First,often posters are from different locations,languages and way of describing things,so misunderstanding is there always,then we all are trying to form and introduce a good thing for good purpose,some times negative comments possibility is there but we will use it to improve more :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:38 am Hi shreck
Cool,cool and cool :)
First,often posters are from different locations,languages and way of describing things,so misunderstanding is there always,then we all are trying to form and introduce a good thing for good purpose,some times negative comments possibility is there but we will use it to improve more :)
Mr Mntiwana,
you are correct criticism brings perfection,i will let allow things go as it is.
though i got his gist clearly, i let things be as they are, the end product is our goal, i apologize for to all for the heated conversation

shreck wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 7:36 pm Hello all
I am not responsible for any destroyed account, hospitalization due to heart conditions,
thermonuclear war, or you getting thrown out your home because you couldn't pay your mortgage.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about Mladen PTL Bo system before installing
and trading.
You are choosing to make use of this on your own volition, and if you point your finger at me for destroying your trading account, I will laugh at you.
shrek whats the indicators you use here in subwindows, where i can get indis and template? thanks soo much
Attachments

shreck wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:13 pm I will put together updated template today if time allows.

islandman1 has some interesting contributions which will serve every one
Hi shreck
some more additions,though i like simple things,just add to see which one going super comparatively :)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 am Hi shreck
some more additions,though i like simple things,just add to see which one going super comparatively :)
Hello Mr mntiwana Let us replace the smaller TMA-CG with Averages channel candle.
They serve the same purpose, but TMA repaint/recalculate (not good for making EA and testing) Averages channel candle does not repaint.
it can replace small TMA,
Also with Averages channel setting (non-lag ma) no need for Laguirere filter like the picture below.
i like your new additions can we test them.

i want to share a picture with everyone and point out something important about Binary options brokers.
some are very fraudulent and do everything to make it very difficult to win trades consistently.
they deliberately tweak their platform to put traders at a very big disadvantage.
1, First rule of trading always trade with the brokers own MT4 to ensure your trades are taken in-line with the precise tick for tick data coming to your MT4.
The data is what your indicators react to to give your signals.
I am saying this to explain why most times you Winn trade on your MT4 but lose with your broker.
some brokers can have as much as 10-300 pips difference.
This issue is not isolated to Binary as i have seen the same with forex brokers too, IT IS NOT RELATED TO SLIPPAGE