Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

funchi wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:06 pm I like Ichimoku but the chart is crowded so I use an indicator with signals in separate windows.

The type of signals in the indicator are as follows.
1 - price has crossed Tenkan-sen.
2 - price has crossed Kijun-sen.
3 - Tenkan-sen has crossed Kijun-sen.
4 - Chikou span has crossed price.
5 - Price plunges into Kumo.
6 - Senkou span 1 has crossed Senkou span 2.
7 - Price has crossed Kumo.
8 - Tenkan-sen has crossed Kumo.
9 - Kijun-sen has crossed Kumo.
10 - Chikou span has crossed Kumo.
All matches 3,4 and 7.
All matches 3,4,7,6 and 9.
Thanks for the great share. Is this an indicator that you have coded?
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
funchi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

funchi wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:06 pm Ichimoku Multi-timeframe Conditional Bars with signals in separate windows

I like Ichimoku but the chart is crowded so I use an indicator with signals in separate windows.
What makes this one of the most useful and simple Ichimoku indicators is that it will color according to Tenkan Sen and Price's position by default.

For example:
  • Price is above Tenkan Sen line and Above Kumo Cloud the Bars light up sky blue
  • Price is below Tenkan Sen line and Below Kumo Cloud the Bars light up tomato
  • No trade is shown when the Bars light up yellow
It is very neat especially for beginners!

Thank you Funchi & daughter you guys are legends 🫶
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA, funchi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

alimpe2000 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:49 am mrtools

thanks for your guide
Think I figured out a way, added all the prices, if you want it like the original Ichimoku just use high for high price and low for low price, but can use any of the price combinations. If showing the Kumo cloud with Tenkan sen and or Kijun sen you may want to turn of auto width for the Kumo cloud otherwise may not be able to see the Ichimoku ma's if they go in the cloud.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alimpe2000

mrtools wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:27 pm Think I figured out a way, added all the prices, if you want it like the original Ichimoku just use high for high price and low for low price, but can use any of the price combinations. If showing the Kumo cloud with Tenkan sen and or Kijun sen you may want to turn of auto width for the Kumo cloud otherwise may not be able to see the Ichimoku ma's if they go in the cloud.
Ichimoku indicator with Low Lag Smoothing + All Averages (MA Filters) + Alerts + Limit Bars & On/Off Button

Added some (hopefully) low lag smoothing to the prices with the averages I have.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
maroka, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, boytoy, moey_dw, rudiarius, macd & rsi, Mickey Abi, talaate, alimpe2000, RodrigoRT7

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:58 pm Ichimoku indicator with Low Lag Smoothing + All Averages (MA Filters) + Alerts + Limit Bars & On/Off Button

Added some (hopefully) low lag smoothing to the prices with the averages I have.
The smoothing works a treat and isn't intrusive on the signals in particular the Kumo Cloud twist. I really like the upgrade Mrtools and I havent used a smoothed version before thanks!
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
macd & rsi, mrtools

mrtools wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:27 pm Think I figured out a way, added all the prices, if you want it like the original Ichimoku just use high for high price and low for low price, but can use any of the price combinations. If showing the Kumo cloud with Tenkan sen and or Kijun sen you may want to turn of auto width for the Kumo cloud otherwise may not be able to see the Ichimoku ma's if they go in the cloud.
thank you mrtools