Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

Forexlearner wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:01 pm am i watching wrongly or nothing was aligned when you entered. What was the criteria?
The bottom indicators did not align entirely, i did not wait for candle close and it was green at that time.

I mainly entered because of these five things:

1.) Support zone below
2.) Divergence
3.) Below ATS true value
3.) US unemployment claims are predicted to be higher --> bad for dollar, good for gold
5.) I noticed that interesting behavior with gold where it takes liquidity and sweeps it again one more time before taking off
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, JCCTREND, Shelwin51, numega
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

specialkey wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm Hi, Samoth, are you using the same version of the Advanced Supply Demand indicator and setup from your version of this system? I really like the cleanliness of your charts.
I bought the one from MQL5, I tried to find a newer version but it seems to not have been cracked for a while :sad:
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
specialkey
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

HappyRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

2) On each of those separate charts I have ONLY 1 indicator loaded and set to give me a signal (message and sound) whenever the trend changes. This indicator is the Supertrend which is non-repainting ;)...screenshot 2

This is a very important key to being able to have so many pairs at the same time.
Only those who read the entire thread come to this conclusion (advice) from sensei.
Yarvua wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:09 am Hello Beatlemania,

A big thank you to you, because this is the routine I've been missing.

I miss a lot of big moves because I'm constantly jumping from one chart to another.
And when I do that I'm often late.

Would you know if there is a ‘Supertrend’ scanner that could scan 10 or 20 pairs
on several timeframes simultaneously, so that I get an alert as soon as the trend
changes on a pair and a predefined timeframe ?

See you soon...
These users thanked the author numega for the post (total 3):
specialkey, Forexlearner, Takashi12

gunner1306 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:26 am Hi All,

I'm new here, very happy that I joined this community. However I'm so overwhelmed by the content here.

One question is there a explanation of "Beatle's Trend Trading System".

Thanks,
D.
That's not a done job. The first page practically is a lot different than the method itself evolving in this thread. A lot of great templates also should be uploaded on first page. But I'm not deciding there :)