SadRe: Covid Vax

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:28 pm One place says it's been withdrawn due to "surplus" yet others say due to "side effects" 😵‍💫

I think I believe the "side effects" reason just a bit more.
1000000000000000000000 %

The real VISIBLE disaster didn't even start!
This will be a complete mess in the years to come!
The amount of different side effects and complications is almost infinite!
People keep forgetting or not wanting to know and see, The mRNA Technology changes / tampers and messes around with DNA!

Bye bye to immune system and the rest :sad:
sad sad sad....

( even worse, they called us crazy, they wanted us to be Isolated, they treated us as criminals.
Can you believe, for a time, in Portugal, you could not even go to the Beach ?
Imagine, COVID probably loves to be on the beach sunbathing or swimming!!
Fcking sh1t people! seriously!
And that, my friends I will never forget!!
we tried to help, make them see, and they looked at us as criminals!! )
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, Curioso, WOLF

Re: Covid Vax

SijjiN wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:28 pm 1000000000000000000000 %

The real VISIBLE disaster didn't even start!
This will be a complete mess in the years to come!
The amount of different side effects and complications is almost infinite!
People keep forgetting or not wanting to know and see, The mRNA Technology changes / tampers and messes around with DNA!

Bye bye to immune system and the rest :sad:
sad sad sad....

( even worse, they called us crazy, they wanted us to be Isolated, they treated us as criminals.
Can you believe, for a time, in Portugal, you could not even go to the Beach ?
Imagine, COVID probably loves to be on the beach sunbathing or swimming!!
Fcking sh1t people! seriously!
And that, my friends I will never forget!!
we tried to help, make them see, and they looked at us as criminals!! )
Yeah they fucked people up man.

Can you imagine what the next virus-demic will be like? I think that's when we will really see the very worst in humanity. Like people eating their own feces and stuff. I don't know!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, WOLF
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

boytoy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:46 pm Self-Replicating Nanobots Found in both the Vaxxed and UnVaxxed.... how?

I believe all that is related to as early as 2004 that was already known that mRNA could be found in men semen!
I believe non vaccinated women will be the ones at an higher risk than men, but one can never be sure!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analysis and significance of mRNA in human ejaculated sperm from normozoospermic donors: relationship to sperm motility and capacitation
S. Lambard, I. Galeraud-Denis, G. Martin, R. Levy, A. Chocat, S. Carreau
Molecular Human Reproduction, Volume 10, Issue 7, July 2004, Pages 535–541, https://doi.org/10.1093/molehr/gah064
Published: 01 July 2004 Article history
pdfPDF
Split View
Cite
Permissions Icon Permissions
Share Icon Share
Abstract
The existence of a complex population of mRNA in human sperm is well documented but their role is not yet elucidated. Using discontinuous density gradients, we have isolated high and low motile sperm from the same semen sample. The levels of different transcripts coding for molecules either involved in nuclear condensation (protamines 1 and 2) or in capacitation [endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) and c-myc] were then assessed in the two populations using semi-quantitative RT-PCR. Sperm viability was estimated by eosin–nigrosin staining and by hypo-osmotic swelling test; apoptosis percentage was measured by the TdT (terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase)-mediated dUDP nick-end labelling technique. The contamination by somatic and germ cells was assessed by looking for specific molecular markers of these cells, respectively CD-45 and E-cadherin for somatic cells and c-kit for germ cells. The viability of sperm was unchanged in high and low motile fractions, as well as DNA fragmentation percentage. The amount of Prm-1 mRNA was significantly higher in low density motile than in the high motile fraction. In most of high motile sperm samples eNOS and nNOS transcripts were undetectable whereas they were present in the low motile sperm. In contrast, no significant variation was found in the c-myc/Prm-2 mRNA ratio between the two populations. Moreover, a partial or complete disappearance of c-myc transcripts was observed after capacitation. Thus analysing mRNA profiles could be helpful as a diagnostic tool and prognosis value for fertilization.

source https://academic.oup.com/molehr/article ... 35/1061754
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 3):
boytoy, Curioso, WOLF

SijjiN wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:15 am I believe all that is related to as early as 2004 that was already known that mRNA could be found in men semen!
That's wild I had no idea about this. Sort of makes you feel shit knowing how bad they hate us as humans always knew something was off but never saw them really try to kill us all off until the corona happened.

Are you vaccinated man?

boytoy wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:52 pm That's wild I had no idea about this. Sort of makes you feel shit knowing how bad they hate us as humans always knew something was off but never saw them really try to kill us all off until the corona happened.

Are you vaccinated man?
Completely clean from vaccines or any medicine aka free from drugs!
45 years and counting :Fire:
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 4):
Curioso, WOLF, mrtools, boytoy