Re: Chart time and trade management

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:16 pm Hi jimfang,

Depending on my teaching schedule I will spend 1-3 hrs on the chart doing my analysis (usually during the Asian session) and trading (management). Most of the trades I take will play out over 1-3 days so no need to micro-manage the trades. ;)

My normal ETF is the 1hr but if I'm not teaching I'll go down to the 30min and maybe even the 15min to take shorter trades.

My entries are determined by the alignment of the sub-window indicators. My TP's are calculated by the Gann Legacy indicator.
Thanks man
Your explanation makes me think that what conditions you see in a symbol when you do your analyze that make that symbol candidate for trade

Re: Do not give up! 💪🏽

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 am This is for those traders who are considering giving up or leaving their "success and fortune" in the hands of others, bots or EA's. Take the time to learn whichever system you choose. Write down your mistakes. Analyse and think deeply about why you have made these mistakes.

Then next time around work hard to eliminate them. Develop a trading process/routine that you WILL make every effort to stick to.

Eliminate FOMO, anxiety, stress, speculation and greed. Enjoy the quiet between trades :In Love:

Go and learn how the Gann legacy works and it truly will change your trading life!

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

2024-04-30_Today's Trades 1.png
Hi Beatle! Hope you fine!

I enjoy myself using Legacy of Gann for the TP, but as I told you I have been away for some time and so I kindly ask you if you can list me the indicators you use in steps 4 and 5 of your current trading system.

Thank so much for your support!